Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an update here guys, the other day i was contemplating selling my car due to having so many problems with an engine that i bought from somebody on the site, bsically he had rebuilt it himself when he told me that it hadnt been rebuilt and it was just low millage.

So........ i went out and bought a new engine from an auto, 29,000 miles on the clock and what a stunner she is! if you could see it in person you would be very impressed, the turbo looks brand new! on saturday at 10pm we started doing the engine swap, clutch change and cambelt change we got done at 10am. so tir

Few pics coming for your viewing pleasure:

new engine

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

wording still clear on the standard mani!

IMG_0228.jpg

engine getting ready to come out :)

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

dropped into the pitt:

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

lukEP and chris (nastyrash) molesting my new engine

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

new engine being put in:

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Engine is now fantastic and the turbo is amazing! just feels ten times better than my old engine and turbo, probably seeing as its a low mileage unabused auto now converted to a manual :lol:

Hope you like :)

Markoos

Glad your sorted mate :lol:

Thanks mate, heater matrix needs changing now as its like a sauna in my car just full of steam lol

How much did you give for the engine mark, id love something with such low miles to forge :p

was pretty much £600 mate which for the engine was a bargain and a half! it was from a breakers called 'gt bitz' he had a gorgeous skyline there that was running almost 800bhp :)

You guys are fucking flat out :)

Shame about all the trouble you had with the last engine

yep thats us mate, no messin haha yeah the engine was a complete shitter but chris is gonna completely recon the engine for his corolla

tell me about it that pic was took at about 3am and it was -2 with no heating in the garage :p your such a slave driver mark.

also had new cam belt to durring the swap.

hehe you love it luke! whips and handcuffs n all! haha

I can't reply to your pm dude because I'm usin the phone, cant see why it's saying that but they should be with you today.

Edit: I had a page open on my phone with the tracking details open, try again and see if it works, if not I'll send you a print screen :)

was pretty much £600 mate which for the engine was a bargain and a half! it was from a breakers called 'gt bitz' he had a gorgeous skyline there that was running almost 800bhp :)

Ohhh i saw that on Ebay i think dude, did you go collect it?? where are they based as they seem to have alot of low millage engines :lol:

Ohhh i saw that on Ebay i think dude, did you go collect it?? where are they based as they seem to have alot of low millage engines :p

Yeah mate i went to pick it up with luke and it went in the back of his strabo! :) they are based in leigh near st.Helens! tonnes of low millage ones because they import the cars for the engines

• 4 weeks later...
what?! no!

but then again home first, car second....

yeah i know mate, a bit gutting i know but gotta be done for a few years. 24 years old living at home not good so take me a few years to save for a deposit don't wanna be renting all my life

At least your keeping it mate ;)

exactly mate and will be bck on the road modding again in a few years

Gutted for you mate, but needs must! Glad your keeping it though ;)

I would probs do the same to be honest, couldnt bring myself to sell it after ive spent a small fortune on it.

agreed thats exactly what i was thinking

• 3 months later...