Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cHEERS FOR THAT iDDY LOOKS SWEET!

Bit of an update now, been sick of the stupid manky looking white rocker cover that was on the engine when i bought it so i have changed it for my nice one i had on before:

IMG_0089.jpg

Inside the engine looking very clean and sexy!

IMG_0090.jpg

New rocker cover looking 1000 times better:

IMG_0091.jpg

What i really want to take off now is the blue oil cap but need one to replace it lol

Also fitted the reverse scoop which i would like everyones opinion on please :lol: i know the paintwork on it is awful but it is going to be painted before JAE but not japfest :p

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Markoos

I have by the way just recieved from Stephen Oaks my HKS f-con that i bought off him before he was banned from here, was very worried as he was banned for being an untrusted seller but thank god i recieved it today! :lol:

F-CON1.jpg

Markoos

I bought the springs off him and was cacking my pants as to wether I'll get them or not after what enzo posted, I guess I should get them soon then

Yeah hopefuly mate because i got my f-con fine :) i did have to raise a dispute on paypal and they he emailed me to see why i had done this.

Good news the Hks FCD came today aswell so will hopefuly going 1 bar with any luck at the weekend! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Well, whilst at japfest my car decided to break down and blow a fuse as many of you know as you were trying to help me fix it :p

Well good news is that it is fixed and will be picking it up tonight from chris! got lots of new plans for the car and make more power out of it which should be really good once it hits a bar :D

Thanks for everyones help at Japfest! any pics of my car being towed please feel free to post them up!

i was toed back from japfest aswell :p wer making a good name for the reliable starlets! lol

Haha i saw the pics mate were defo not making a good name for the starlets lol

What was the diagnosis mate??

think it was the starter motor mate! gonna av a word with chris tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok guys just a few pics to update my dying thread :)

Ok so first i have had some sexy tanbae coilovers fitted by my good friend mr cheshireglanza! and here they are with me trying to remove some of the surface rust:

post-1907-1284842194_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1284842221_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1284842247_thumb.jpg

when we started to fit em it started to rain but lucily eased off!

post-1907-1284842640_thumb.jpg

my reverse scoop after my mate painted em, pretty dam good job using a can if you ask me:

post-1907-1284842745_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1284842800_thumb.jpg

and now a few pics after she's been washed and had the carbon fibre reverse scoop fitted instead of the painted one:

post-1907-1284842941_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1284843145_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1284843190_thumb.jpg

Please all comments more than welcome!

Markoos