Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i did mate but i took it to a mechanic and somehow a manifold bolt had come loose underneath at the front (probably didnt tighten it enough) thats why i was losing power etc

Since tightening the bolt all is good and boosting nicely again, i shat myself thinking it was the turbo as dont have much money and cudnt realisticly afford to have it done.

They is one problem with the exhaust however which since fitted the decat it has lowered where the exhaust so it now sits on part of the chasis and vibrates like a rampant rabbit!

having a custom exhaust made at begining of october before i sell it, nothing wrong with exhaust performance wise just dont wanna sell her sounding like that.

I hope somebody on the site buys it so i can see the further progress they make with it

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Well as many of you probably know, i currently have my car up for sale.

I have been thinking about this alot and have decided that once im sorted with everything im going to get anohter starlet! i love them too much and will devote all my Money aswell as just time and effort to the next one and make it a crazy beast!

The other reason i have decided to stay with the starlet is because of the community here, everyone is fantastic and ive been on a few other forums and compared to gere they are all extremely unhelpful!

Markoos :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, after much thought going into this i had decided to keep the glanza!

Manily due to idiots emailing me saying 'will you accept £2000' No i wont fuck off!

So watch this space for more modding and i think the interior will be going back in, MAYBE HAHA

Markoos

Well guys, after much thought going into this i had decided to keep the glanza!

Manily due to idiots emailing me saying 'will you accept £2000' No i wont fuck off!

So watch this space for more modding and i think the interior will be going back in, MAYBE HAHA

Markoos

:p you know you have made the right decision

• 1 month later...

Feel like its about time for an update and i actually have a reason to update! :)

Got my Sparco bucket seat fitted today, the Sparco rail had to be customised to fit the car but feels amazing now it's in the car and looks so good :o

DSC00234-1.jpg

DSC00235-1.jpg

Rail with the new support beam:

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

Fitted :D :

DSC00241-1.jpg

Some more pics of my car in the snow :D

DSC00239-1.jpg

potm.jpg

Comments welcome :) and happy christmas to everyone :D

Right guys, by the look of it the 4th conrod mush have snapped as when you flick the ignition the piston doesnt even move.

Car is going to be off the road for aprox 5 months for an engine rebuild but will be coming back alot more....... interesting shall we say? :(