Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

Was it you i saw at trafford cent at 11.02? black V white alloys lady in the passenger seat went past us as i was getting in the front seat of a silver yaris.....you`d gone by the time we hit the round abouts.

if it was 11:02 today then wasnt me matey myt have been if it was about a month ago pal as the only girl i have in the car is the missus lol

yeah not noticed any difference in the cover apart from the location of the oil breather pipe and had no problems phil so go for it id say :lol:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers man.

I've chatted with Jaystarr and WeeJohn about it too, and they say its fine, and if anyone would know its weejohn, i remember his conversion from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, the man knows his stuff.

keep up the great work man!

Phil.

cheers man.

I've chatted with Jaystarr and WeeJohn about it too, and they say its fine, and if anyone would know its weejohn, i remember his conversion from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, the man knows his stuff.

keep up the great work man!

Phil.

well thats deffinately good to know matey!

will be updating this shortly :lol:

Markoos seen your car in cheetham hill complex parked up.. was urs isn't it? looked nice mate! didnt c u around, so passed by.

yeah that was me matey, was in carphone warehouse.

were you in yours?

Just a bit of an update with parts im waiting to put on:

SARD FPR

DSC00264.jpg

hks fcd which will b e professionally set up so im not running too lean

DSC00266.jpg

Double din gauge set up from dave ashton which will be fitted this sunday :)

DSC00268.jpg

sps de-cat

DSC00269.jpg

JAM carbon fibre eyebrows courtesy of rickstar

DSC00270.jpg

Hope you like and will post pics of them fitted at some point :p

Markoos

cheers guys, stopping modding for a bit after this got some big parts to save up for lol mainly exterior styling :)

nah not got the fcd fitted yet mate but does look mint :p haha!

asda, 35 done deal must be rear drivers side tho! wen can u get it me for pal? cheers

im sure ill take u for a drive when its all setup bourke matey :p

well just a quickie tonight, courtesy of dave ashton i now have my gauges all fully fitted and i must say they are fookin sexual i love em! cheers once again dave.

DSC00274.jpg

and this weekend im gonna try my hand at fitting my hdi boost controller that has just popped through the post today :)

cheers,

Markoos

• 1 month later...

unfortunatley no big updates at the moment, all the parts still need to be fitted and wont be on for a while due to funds :)

just had a bit of a mini meet so though id post a pic up :p

DSC00008.jpg

cheers