Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good i have the HDI ebc and it's a lovely bit of kit, i would get a SAFC or neo fuel computer just to get a safer map, you will produce more power from a more refined map aswell

there's not a lot of adjustability with a rrfpr but will do the job just fine.

Black fast V's FTW!! lol

keep up the good work your car looks super tidy :thumbsup:

yeah man, deffinately!! ive been toying with the idea of going hybrid but put that thought to bed matey due to everything that wud have to be changed to make it safe. yeah will be a bit envious for a while but few months and ill be running 1 bar atleast :thumbsup:

but going to get to 1 bar then just look at the looks of the car :(

Mate you already have everything to run a hybrid except the turbo itself obviously. All you need to do is put the hybrid on, get it set up then bosch. If i hadn't of moved out i'd be getting one. Sort the job out!

Bourkey

Mate you already have everything to run a hybrid except the turbo itself obviously. All you need to do is put the hybrid on, get it set up then bosch. If i hadn't of moved out i'd be getting one. Sort the job out!

Bourkey

I know but few things that i want first, to run a hybrid id need a fcd and fpr obviously for safetly running over 1 bar which i dont have yet. im gonna run my standard ct9 until it basically gives up then slap a nice sexual hybrid on there B)

By that time ill have a nice few mods and maybe save up to get new gasket and internals :thumbsup: ill see a nice increase by going 1 bar anyway then ill go hybrid :(

Sounds like a plan. At least you will be runing 1 bar. If you can be bothered stripping off all your turbo and mani one weekend you may be able to get the work done that i am having. I'll reveall all after it is done though :thumbsup:.

Bourkey

Well ill be round on saturday anyway matey so can see what the hell you're raving on about then :thumbsup: lol its gonna feel so good when you're running 1 bar man, problem is when im running 1 bar ill want more lol.

Let me know what time saturday.

I'll be up early probably. Im at my dads work on friday if i get it all off before midday. Im starting Thursday night so i should have it all off then. My dad reckons it's going to be a good kick at what im running at now so when im a 1 bar it should be lovely :(. If it all goes well you will want it trust me. It's a few days of messing about though. Plus i needed to get new gaskets as im taking it apart. I've ordered them from JLS as he gets a 10% discount at Toyota :thumbsup:.

Bourkey

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and gals just a bit of an update!

Well ive had a few days off work so i randomly thought i would have a go at painting my wheels white :harhar: please be honest as its the first time ive done it and i know they arent perfect so your comments are welcome!

One massive mistake i made was to not cover the inside of the wheels properly so there are some paint marks on the inside but hey, im learnin haha :rolleyes:

Sitting on steelies haha

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Once the Nitromore has been applied (Deadly stuff)

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

All primed

DSC00190.jpg

Storage space for the tyres (parents not impressed haha!)

DSC00194.jpg

Painted, Laquered and ready to go on

DSC00197.jpg

Finally back on the car! :D

DSC00198.jpg

SDC10212.jpg

SDC10218.jpg

SDC10229.jpg

SDC10230.jpg

More pictures are in the shoot section, Please all your comments welcome! be nice lol!!!!

Markoos

They look nice dude, did you get a decent surface after using that Nitromors though? I find that stuff terrible to use, sand paper to shot blasting all the way!

wasnt amazing if im honest mate, still a bit of paint left of which you can only see if you look close up so not too bad. stings like mad though if you get it on your skin!

Not bad bud, really came out well from wht i can see, good on you for a first time try :rolleyes:

Live an learn and all that.. :D

Thanks mate really appreciate it, i know now what ill do different next time and maybe give it another crack sometime in the future :harhar:

Wait a minute......

IMGP1685.jpg

HAha looks tidy mate i think black and white works well :rolleyes:

Nice one.

Haha thanks matey! i was quoted £300 to get them done so saved myself £240, granted they aint perfect but hey :harhar:

damn good effort id say mate, well done, look smart

Thanks Si appreciate it mate

Nitromoors...seriously. You bulb :rolleyes:. That stuff is just too hardcore for wheels i reckon. You could have just rubbed the original paint down and done it over the top if you wanted. What kind of prmer did you use on them? Also why didn't you do the inside of the wheel?

Does look smart though i must say :harhar:. White on black usually does look good. I was half liking them and half not last night but looking at them again i do like them.

Bourkey

Nitromoors...seriously. You bulb :D . That stuff is just too hardcore for wheels i reckon. You could have just rubbed the original paint down and done it over the top if you wanted. What kind of prmer did you use on them? Also why didn't you do the inside of the wheel?

Does look smart though i must say :rolleyes: . White on black usually does look good. I was half liking them and half not last night but looking at them again i do like them.

Bourkey

Yeah got the instructions from rob bower, worked really well. use halfords white primer on the wheels and to be honest couldnt be arsed so planned to cover the inside of it but actually forgot but hey ill be doing them again at some point and maybe do the inside :p

yeah i love how they look, look great from a few feet away, its when you look really close that you can see small imperfections but as i said its my first time and nott too bad for the first attempt :harhar: