Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

Mornin all!

just a little update on the car, for the past 4 days it has been running shite basically! found a massive crack in the manifold which i got welded but didnt sort the problem which was that my car was bunny hopping everywhere and miss-firing..............the problem was spark plugs :thumbsup: Somehow water got into them and burnt them out! so got them fitted and now its a beast again :lol:

oh and whilst i was there the guy gave me a discount on a tune so i got it tuned up and dyno'd but unfortunately he got only tell me what it was producing at the wheels not the fly wheel:

Boost - 10psi

r.p.m - 5,500

gear - 4

bhp = 120 at the wheel

Thats with all the mods mentioned above, now i think thats quite good all comments welcome and appreciated! :harhar:

Markoos

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good update. Glad you got you car fixed bud. Im looking forward to seeing this fucked spark plug as well :thumbsup:.

Nice results on the rolling road as well. I need to get mine done now to see if im whooping your ass :harhar:.

PS. Reverse scoop FTW :lol:.

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

So just a small update now, recently ive had my mirror kicked off which is just great and have scratches down the side of the car noq where it came off. But on the bright side ive bought a white glanza mirror courtesy of Ramsey and im painting it myself which im a bit nervous about as ive not really done painting properly before haha

Ill be posting pics up shortly when its all done so you can see the ameture handy work :(

Got alot of really good updates to come over the next 6 months so watch this space :lol:

thats crap markoos, good news about the updates though!!! how you getting on with the other little taks??

The mirror is coming on so well! :( and the other little task hasnt been started yet but i have the feeling it will be doing shortly :lol:

@ Callan - We like ripped the whole thing apart to get it out. We looked mental so i doubt there is anything left of it now. Plus it's at my parents house so it has probably been binned now as my dad hates me leaving stuff in his garage.

@ Markoos - Reverse scoop :(. Before you have any more lovely spark plug problems.

Bourkey

sorry callan mate, as bourke said it was left at his parents so is probable at the tip making friends with the lovely rats :(

yeah i know man im keeping an eye out for a reverse scoop asap! need one desperately.

Markoos

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Just a bit of a small update. As many of you know my passenger side mirror got kicked off thanks to some dicks near me :) i bought i white mirror from ramsey and decided to spray it myself so all is done and here are the pics and some extra ones from when i washed and waxed it yesterday :D :

The temp botch job ;)

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

Photo-0118.jpg

Hope you like :ph34r:

got to say that some tided work that you done there.i had that autobann intercooler. not bad at all they are. nice tided boddy work mate. where did you get the z piller brut brace from and how much was it? i after one so if you know any one selling one or any one selling one let me know plz.

Cheers for the comments carter, the mirror hasnt turned out perfect though as when i was putting laquer on it the top decent to bubble, sorted it out the best i can but needs a pro to do it really.

I got the pillar bar off the site her matey, cost me £100 including delivery and paypal second hand and it was like new :) if i hear of anyone ill let you know straight away ;)

but why? I'm sure youve herd what can happen, but i no you will do it properly i'm sure.

I would go with a jam as i would prefer to run slightly rich rather then slightly lean... what you going to running boost wise?

I take it you already have a rrfpr? will you eventually get a emb or get a SAFC or the likes of?

Yeah good point. Why are you getting a FCD? Is it because you are getting all the bits for 1 bar like moi. All i need now is a fuel rail adapter.

If he has a RRFPR then this will counter act the HKS FCD leaning out surely. I've got a HKS FCD and i shall be using it when i go to 1 bar soon. Dub Se7en has been using a HKS one since he put his in with a RRFPR and his hasn't blown up. Just has to be set up right.

Bourkey