Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Bourkey takes a bow). My persuasion and advice has taken you there. You are learning the ways of the UKSC quickly my friend!!! And you using all my contacts as well, making them our contacts. :p

Bourkey

Just thought that i should post a bit of an update on my gorgeous lady and let you know what is coming and what i have done up to now :o

List of parts:

full jap speed exhaust system (beautiful!!)

Blitz Air filter

Blitz SUS BOV

Autobahn front mount

Hks actuator ( runnin just next to fuel cut ;) )

Schneider alloys

Whiteline panard rod

Whiteline rear adjustable anti roll bar (yet to be fitted)

Cusco rear strut brace (yet to arrive)

c-pillar bar

Tein lowering springs

Black diamond drilled and grooved front brake discs

Toyo T1R's

Tc Short shifter (arriving this week)

and i think that is it upto now until i get a new ecu, manifold, fueling etc etc etc......

and by the way if you rarely have passengers and all your mates drive then strip the back out! it looks so good and really does get rid of soooo much of that weight draggin you down!!

Ps. i also have a limited edition Razo gear nob! makes me go uber fast!!!! hahahaahahahahaha! that one was just for you rick ;)

Markoos

your v is looking awesome, what kinda bhp/torque do you think it is running at the moment? and how well does it pull with the mods you have on it? as mine will be at a similar stage soon

To be honest mate i have no idea what im runnin at, hopin atleast 150bhp Minimum! runnin at 12 psi on boost as i think fuel cut is 12.2? goin to be gettin it rollin roaded shortly mate so ill let you know properly then!

It pulls so well through all the gears and really dont notice any turbo lag, so happy with how it is at the moment but the next things on my list are blitz ecu and uprated manifold as the standard manny is very restricted!

^^^^^ It's not a slow car i can assure you. We haven't had a good blast against each other. We should take them to a strip to see whos is faster. Gonna be close i reckon. You have one or two bits more but i also have one or two very important bits less :p

Ps. Jeb

Bourkey

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys time for an update and wait for it........... pictures too! :lol: lol

The Air con has now been removed after a few hours of messing about lol pics below :

With the air con out

Photo-0072_1.jpg

where the pipes went to:

Photo-0073_1.jpg

The pump:

Photo-0074_1.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0082.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0085.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

All the excess from the car :(

Photo-0076_1.jpg

I have also had a few mods through

Courtesy of Dean:

Rockercover.jpg

Rockercover2.jpg

Rockercover1.jpg

Shiney!!!!

Now for the new Cusco rear strut bar:

Photo-0117.jpg

Photo-0118.jpg

Hope you all like! let me know what you all think.

Markoos

good work man how cum you removed your ac? lookin good

well im goin for light weight mate so i dont really want all the air con in my car plus we live in the UK its rarely hot enuf to warrent air con haha

Plus even if you don't use the air con it will take away a tiny amount of umph from your engine. Not a massive amount but every little bit counts.

And im not happy Mark. You have not publicly thanked me for my air con skills you jeb bulb.

:lol:

Bourkey

• 2 months later...

Mark you bulb ;). You really have to do some updates on your car. Regular updates rule!!!!! And pictures ;).

This weekend you will do a picture update. :)

Also where is this hammer. My dad keep asking for it :p.

Photo-0076_1.jpg

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

haha only just seen this post, i have no idea where the hammer is! lol

Ok, been a while since i have done any form of an update and just to let you all know one is coming i promise lol just had a lot on and not done much else to brag about lately :lol:

Markoos

new parts:

uprated mani....... thats it :lol: bu what an improvement! pulls so much better now but fuel cut appears to be my new best friend hahaha!

Just read this through again mate, sounds like a nice few mods you've done. Im hoping to get a front mount within the couple of months. What is the autobahn like? Have you had the motor dyno'd yet on the current mods?

Joe

Just read this through again mate, sounds like a nice few mods you've done. Im hoping to get a front mount within the couple of months. What is the autobahn like? Have you had the motor dyno'd yet on the current mods?

Joe

unfortunately joe i havent have it dyno'd yet and i really really wnat to know what im running at! lol

the fmic is fantastic matey you should notice a good difference!!