Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them from fensport for about £160 just for the fronts, i would shop about a bit if i was you because u cud prob get em cheaper.

Markoos

@ Markoos - No probs buddy. I've been lay underneath a car for nearly everyday this week so doing a few things to yours wont make any difference. ;). It was funny when Rob and his bro arrived too, I had 5 cars at my garage.

I'll do the air con anytime you like as the sun is up later now. As long as it's not raining as we did my car in the rain and it wasn't the most fun i've ever had. An give us a shout when your other bits an bobs arrive. I'll sort the exhaust out with Phil and i'll do the rest. ;)

Has that nut been found yet? :). Sorry about that.

Bourkey

Here is some more updated pictures of Marks ride from the shoot we did today.

C pillar bar and stripped rear

DSC03960.jpg

Nice clean interior

DSC03961.jpg

Engine bay

DSC03940.jpg

FMIC

DSC03939.jpg

DSC03938.jpg

Mark and Alex been gangsters. :)

DSC03942.jpg

This car is fantastic in the flesh and gets better and better everytime i see it. Mainly because the parts are fitted at mine but all the same it's mint!!!

Bourkey

hi guys, thanks for all your comments :p

Got a greddy strut brace coming in a week or so and hopefuly new bucket seats on saturday as theses standard ones just dont hold me in atall! lol

Will post some new pics soon, think you will be happy with the few new things me and bourkey have been doing :D

99p bid you fool!!!! I may just beat you with an exhaust for saying that you fairy ;)

I can't wait to see the car tonight. It's gonna look fecking minted!!!!!!! Also im making you get some silver bulbs for them indicators. :p

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

I've just tried to ring to say a mega thank you.

That isn't even finished and it looks amazing. Im really happy with it and i cant wait to see it under my bonnet.

I love you :(

Markoos

it aint hard,get a wire brush on the end of a drill,take all the shit off,then sand it down with fine sand paper,then get a polishing mop on the end of a drill with some autosol,buff it up and keep doing that,i did mine,i spent about 3 hours on it while it was still on the car and looks the same as deans efforts

it aint hard,get a wire brush on the end of a drill,take all the shit off,then sand it down with fine sand paper,then get a polishing mop on the end of a drill with some autosol,buff it up and keep doing that,i did mine,i spent about 3 hours on it while it was still on the car and looks the same as deans efforts

im sorry cal but 3 hours wouldnt get it like the polished ones ive done atall! and you never use a wire brush on aliminium as it leaves deep scratches, if any one is interested in me polishing theres then i could polish it at a cost as many hours has to be spent sanding and polishing by hand it would also be polished on a proper bench polisher(not some contraption on the end of a drill lol :lol:

Dean is right, it needs to be done properly and preping is half the job! as you can see how i sent it to him and that took a good few hours! you get out of it what effort you put into it and its well worth the effort if you properly.

Markoos