Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello mate how u doing?

looking very nice buddy

looks so much better with the white wheels mate cant beat it buddy :)

not baad fella, cheers for the parts by the way :) cant wait to get it fitted haha

yeah the wheels are ok, not entirely happy with them but for summit ive done myself as a first time job i dont think ive done too bad.

Cheers!

@ dub - i would have no idea how to do that or even where the actual screw is or which way to turn it etc, would just break my car lol

@ rob - cheers for the part number part you're a legend! below is what it looks like now and its running so sweet the mani is fantastic, not exactly a looker but top notch!

DSC00250.jpg

not baad fella, cheers for the parts by the way :) cant wait to get it fitted haha

yeah the wheels are ok, not entirely happy with them but for summit ive done myself as a first time job i dont think ive done too bad.

Cheers!

na fella they look good mate might look different up closer mate but dont look bad at all mate

u still thinking about getting them powered coated mate?

i always fine when i do thing myself i dont think they look as good but they do mate

sound buddy i will get that part to u as soon as i can buddy

na fella they look good mate might look different up closer mate but dont look bad at all mate

u still thinking about getting them powered coated mate?

i always fine when i do thing myself i dont think they look as good but they do mate

sound buddy i will get that part to u as soon as i can buddy

yeah when i eventually get them done they will be powder coated yep!

yeah well people say its a good job for my first attempt but im never happy with my own work lol

nice progress bud i see you still have a cat, decat will make a difference!

cheers dean mate, ive gutted the cat so got a nice difference from that.

would getting an actually decat affect it even more?

• 2 weeks later...

just a few little updates :thumbsup:

The handle has now been fitted so im not grabbing at a little bit of plastic to get in which feels great :(

fitted my tuning development catch can aswell which is a fantastic little piece of kit:

DSC00254.jpg

indiglo dials ready to go in, not to everyones taste but i love em as you dont have to have em stupidly bright all the time:

DSC00257.jpg

Magnecor 8.5mm leads fitted:

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Some more updates to come shortly and will hopefully have a dyno graph within the next month :thumbsup:

Markoos

after seein your new catch can this morning i couldnt stop thinking about them all day in work during my 9hr shift, so now that im home I've jut gone and ordered one! just looks so lush and smart!

i thank u!! my bank balance doesnt, but BagderSports Inc. thanks u for showing us that this product was available!! and all for less than £42 shipped! bargain of the month!

Phil.

no problem phil it really is a great pieace of kit they have provided us with here, the only fiddley bit was mounting the thing but got there in the end!

@ Dean - cheers mate, would really like to see yours too pal. dont think i will be going but im going to jae in september if you;re going you'll get to see it then dude.

as i said got a couple more mods waiting to go on shrotly which im REALLY looking forward to :lol:

ye im goin jae! we should meet before in a big group then head up? next mods sound interesting, im just making free mods at the muinite lol

yeah that sounds good to me matey! big convoy down to jae, depends what day u going tho.

give u a pm closer the time mate

Looking good but I thought the n/a cam cover wasnt ideal for FTE's??

not had any problems with it matey, as far as im aware the only difference is where you would put your filter/catch tank

Was it you i saw at trafford cent at 11.02? black V white alloys lady in the passenger seat went past us as i was getting in the front seat of a silver yaris.....you`d gone by the time we hit the round abouts.