• 1 month later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
this dude hasnt posted on ours since the start of this one... mainly cause everyone bagged him out about his custom forged billet alloy block and his forged chromolly crank

Umm, what? That is a bit overkill...

I know about the crankshaft, I was in discussions with him but failed to get any information from the company that did it for him. His was certainly the most overkill setup I'd ever seen! I guess bagged out is the equivalent of "ripped it out of"...which AUSC did when I showed pictures of my garden hose in the engine bay...they all unanimously called me a bush/Bangla mechanic :harhar:

Also, fixed

HAHA riko if u think a bit of garden hose in an engine bay is bad u should see what some people in australia do as mods and think is cool....

personaly i dont think garden hose is the smartest idea but jesus i have done some dodgy shit for a few days as a quick fix :lol:

as for the bush mechanic thing i will explain

there used to b a tv show on here called bush mechanics that used to have aboriginies (our native people) that just do what ever to get a car running... usually its dodgy as hell and the car will end up falling apart 99.9% of the time

i will try find a video to what they woulda been refering too....

and sparky... bagging someone out is same as ripping on someone or teasing them pretty much....

like why would u go to the expense of getting a billet alloy block anyways....

• 5 months later...
this dude hasnt posted on ours since the start of this one... mainly cause everyone bagged him out about his custom forged billet alloy block and his forged chromolly crank

ha ha ha bagged me out LOL.

Crank...

BC-95MMjpgw560h299.jpg

And the block was just not doable, price wise and time wise.

These turkeys just have no idea.

Anyhow an update, over a year later and im still going.... Work obligations - Im goined the airforce and I have been Iraq.

Gearbox

DSC_8197.jpg

Cheers

this build is brilliant! wish i had the time and money to do the same!

well done mate cant wait to see the end project all the best for the build :)

quick question, where did you get that dash gauge pod from???? i want one lol

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, time for a update.... i have been real busy with work so this is still going ----- what a drag i know. I have the money to finnish but just no time.

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

And the power plant of my motor... nice little GT2876R

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

Exhaust being fabricated next fortnight...