Emoji my accidental Glanza Build

On 22/05/2018, 16:12:52, jayc-glanza17 said:

Was originally red.. rarest glanza colour.

Would say check my build thread. But i mostly upload on instagram nowadays

On 22/05/2018, 18:47:01, jayc-glanza17 said:

Red ftw

On 22/05/2018, 22:59:45, BMX-RIG said:

Glad the power steering bracket sorted you out :thumbsup:

For me id be going back to red, but thats my bias opinion:p

Also factory red colour code is 3E5 Super Red 2.

after cleaning it for the first time since I had it I am getting the message and yes red maybe the way to go back to her roots

aTRJHbB.jpg

Oh and when going away for a while tip for all keep your batteries charged or you may need to borrow a beige modus7tSwpPj.jpg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent the paperwork off to DVLA on saturday between 10 days and 6 weeks for registration bet I forgot to sign something or tick a box and its going to all get rejected so keep keep fingers crossed for me please

Remember seeing this car up for sale around 3 yrs back at a dealers, and stating 6speed gearbox. 

Some weird shit going on with it, never got registered from dealers then about 6 months after was back up for sale privately but same seller. 

Definitely same car yellow outside red inside same alloys. 

4 hours ago, Neversimple said:

mart any info is appreciated mate

Don't know much about the car other than seeing it for sale a couple of times on ebay. going back around 3 yrs now, wish I could remember the car dealers it was first up for sale with, they had a couple of glanzas silver then yours I can see the pics in my head still, yellow glanza parked up against a wall with graffiti. Was around 5k with them for some time then like I mentioned then was for sale as a private seller 3k plus, not registered. 

Anyone else remember this glanza for sale? or just me haha

On 24/05/2018, 10:04:01, Neversimple said:

OK while waiting for bits did a little investigation after i got imported to my glanza

Welcome Home I got locked here for over 2 hours with 6 other people 

L2ErgVC.jpg

Ok anyone want a TRD gear knob top quality :bad:

o5WR2Y3.jpg

Hmm this looks better quality

gbARPmJ.jpg

are these any Good?

AvPLmzi.jpg

These look slippery not convinced

ndGPdf0.jpg

No Idea what I am looking at here good bad ugly gonna kill me no idea?

hGLPSeK.jpg

So as you might have guessed got no idea what the quality of any of that is opinions please

5zigen Pro Race, nice exhausts. 

6 hours ago, mart1 said:

Don't know much about the car other than seeing it for sale a couple of times on ebay. going back around 3 yrs now, wish I could remember the car dealers it was first up for sale with, they had a couple of glanzas silver then yours I can see the pics in my head still, yellow glanza parked up against a wall with graffiti. Was around 5k with them for some time then like I mentioned then was for sale as a private seller 3k plus, not registered. 

Anyone else remember this glanza for sale? or just me haha

From what i seen this all adds up right not 100% sure if it’s a good thing but I am sure I will enjoy the car my guesses are it was at a place in the midlands which is where my cousin lives

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/05/2018, 11:18:37, Neversimple said:

Sent the paperwork off to DVLA on saturday between 10 days and 6 weeks for registration bet I forgot to sign something or tick a box and its going to all get rejected so keep keep fingers crossed for me please

It turns out I know myself too well. 

I am on my second attempt which is annoying missed a box I had to sign after 10 phone calls to the DVLA to make sure I got it right the first time.

So hopefully I will return to a V5 when I get back to the UK in 10 days or so.

Ok Other bits I picked up a rear Anti Roll Bar from IDworkz needs fitting and will be replacing a few minor parts on my return then getter a proper look at suspension and breaks when I am not arguing with the inland revenue which are taking a lot of my time up when I am in the UK at the moment. 

On a brighter not as I am due back on the 26/6/2018 I can possibly pay at the gate at Jap fest on the 30/6/2018 If the Glanza is legal she will be parked in the car park, if she isnt the BMW will be hiding in the woods somewhere out of sight.

3 hours ago, Neversimple said:

It turns out I know myself too well. 

I am on my second attempt which is annoying missed a box I had to sign after 10 phone calls to the DVLA to make sure I got it right the first time.

So hopefully I will return to a V5 when I get back to the UK in 10 days or so.

Ok Other bits I picked up a rear Anti Roll Bar from IDworkz needs fitting and will be replacing a few minor parts on my return then getter a proper look at suspension and breaks when I am not arguing with the inland revenue which are taking a lot of my time up when I am in the UK at the moment. 

On a brighter not as I am due back on the 26/6/2018 I can possibly pay at the gate at Jap fest on the 30/6/2018 If the Glanza is legal she will be parked in the car park, if she isnt the BMW will be hiding in the woods somewhere out of sight.

Good luck with the V5, dunno why it has to be soo complicated!

will be following this thread, love the yellow! Have you named her yet?? 

1 hour ago, Jay85 said:

Good luck with the V5, dunno why it has to be soo complicated!

will be following this thread, love the yellow! Have you named her yet?? 

Thanks for the good wishes and yes the import papers are a pain.

If someone needs tips give me a shout if its been in the country a while I almost got caught on loads of things.

I waiting till I get to know her before I name her so fingers crossed for that paper work is at my house when I get home