My Varis kitted Glanza V

Just a few pics of my 96 Glanza V to let you all see it. Had the car just over 2 months now Got it in WRC sales in Bradford and drove her home to N.I really pleased with the car have had no major problems with it at all. Got a few minor engine mods done already just waiting on a few more parts arriving and that will do me for the summer the over the winter we are building a fully forged engine for it to run a bit more power. lol

Thanks for looking Jonny!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Words cannot describe how minty fresh that car is

its stupidly clean!!!

Awsome photography skills aswell mate ;)

Quick question, how do you get that rainbow'y effect on the headlights like on new cars? Looks ace :p

thats absolutly mint!

and that makes to varis kitted ones in ballymena now (well, will do when mines arrives)

Nice one! when are you getting yours? Any plans for it?

thats nice dude, you should get a varis bonnet and spoiler to compliment the rest!

Im not keen on the varis bonnet was just going to go for a standard carbon fibre bonnett. Would love the Varis spolier but im tore between a Varis one or a standard carbon fibre one. lol

J

I've seen this wee beaut in the flesh, and she is MINT folks!!!!!

great to see some pics up on here at last Jonny man! keep up the great work!

Phil.

Aye it is about time like, you only said to me 1 week after i got it. lol

Words cannot describe how minty fresh that car is

its stupidly clean!!!

Awsome photography skills aswell mate :lol:

Quick question, how do you get that rainbow'y effect on the headlights like on new cars? Looks ace :D

Not sure how the headlights came out that way they dont look like that when you look at the car normally must have been the lense the guy used.??? i havent a clue when it comes to photography, camera phone is as good as it gets for me. lol

Nice one! when are you getting yours? Any plans for it?

due in from japan early june so hope to have 'er on the road by july. first thing i'll be doin is some forged internals and a td04 or hybrid i reckon.

any chance i saw you in KFC car park the other night? if it was you then your car looks unreal in the flesh!

due in from japan early june so hope to have 'er on the road by july. first thing i'll be doin is some forged internals and a td04 or hybrid i reckon.

any chance i saw you in KFC car park the other night? if it was you then your car looks unreal in the flesh!

if she was black with white wheels and a GT Tuning sticker on th window that was me yes. Going forged myself have an engine sitting in bits just need a few more ££ to get the rest of the parts i need to build it back up, hopefully end of summer it will be nearly ready to go in.

if she was black with white wheels and a GT Tuning sticker on th window that was me yes. Going forged myself have an engine sitting in bits just need a few more ££ to get the rest of the parts i need to build it back up, hopefully end of summer it will be nearly ready to go in.

yeah know what you mean, getting the money aint gonna be easy espically since i've still got to pay the import duty and tax and then MOT it before i can start with the mods. You got much done to it already ?