Finally Got Me A Glanza. Yey!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sacrilige. nah. i just think the 1998 lights look too like the lights that some peeps put on their say clio,corsa etc...... bad for it round here and unfortunatley they arent tastefully modfied, its a pritt stick and drive through halfords job so i was like no way will my car be seen in the same light ever ever ever. and the amber lights at the front add another dimension instead of one big headlight.

Very nice 99 spec glanza you have there matey,who imported it for you?

a guy frank curley over in newtonabbey. was a bit like ronseal did everything he said he would...... except i thought i had a 1998 coming turned out to be a 1999 lol oh well im not complaining.

i know stoopid flys.... i wonder when the next ni rolling road day is .... last one was good. really want to get it back on the rolling road set up on dastek unichip running a bar of boost see what she makes. shud be rapid

;) well ....... i reeeeely like ya Glanza.... i think it looks reeely cool. i have a white one too, but with the cleer indicator lenses on... but i also like them in orange.

i think yuv got to make ya own personal stamp on ya car, and yuv dun it very well :) luvin it !!! janice ;) hope ya enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine.

;) well ....... i reeeeely like ya Glanza.... i think it looks reeely cool. i have a white one too, but with the cleer indicator lenses on... but i also like them in orange.

i think yuv got to make ya own personal stamp on ya car, and yuv dun it very well :) luvin it !!! janice ;) hope ya enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine.

as i said above ive been a ghost on this site for years and years watching what other people have been doing. now i finally have a chance to do it myself. soo exciting seeing the car coming together like it is. although it is definatley time to start the suspension and brakes.

well...this dude is the proud owner of a HKS airfilter and a 5zigen miracle fireball exhaust!!....same exhaust and decat as me the lucky begger lol...

Guest Enzo
sacrilige. nah. i just think the 1998 lights look too like the lights that some peeps put on their say clio,corsa etc...... bad for it round here and unfortunatley they arent tastefully modfied, its a pritt stick and drive through halfords job so i was like no way will my car be seen in the same light ever ever ever. and the amber lights at the front add another dimension instead of one big headlight.

thats a good way of explaining it :(

thats a mint v man, really is