Finally Got Me A Glanza. Yey!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a lovely motor m8t.. if thats the one trevor brought in recently you got a bargain lad ! I actually pm'd him on tgtt about taking mine part exchange for that one but i would have lost too much on me own.. all the best with the car mite see u on the roads if im ever up that direction :(

nah dude. mines been in since end of april a guy from newtownabbey brought her in, yours looks sexy though too. came in as a wee standard example with cat back lowering springs and both splitters from toyota. since then changed a few bits lol. where you from junior g? never know where in the country ill be. the other night after i got the jam fcd fitted i took a notion and went on a lap of lough neagh.... yes really.

i have plans that involve a custom ap racing 2 pot caliper setup for the rear with ap bias controller.... they match too. yes the parts mostly came from mc chu it was to hard to refuse. car had a funny knocking sound for 3 days. thought it was the front right strut so with mc chu i wasnt very happy at all. also the brake disc was warped so didnt fit kind off so was further annoyed. to cut a long story short got the discs skimmed fitted em and all was awesome. around the same time i sourced the knocking sound. the drivers side engine mount bolt had worked itself loose and the engine was able to move. fixed that straight away. knocking noise went away. expensive repair trip to tein averted to say i was happy was an understatement!!! the car now brakes like theres no tomorrow and handles really really well. just a few more bits to do and the handling will be completley sorted. going to concentrate on interior safety now and get that sorted.

One more thing what size of samco bends do i need to fit my hks filter facing air in bumper any help guys......then i can get rid of efi pipe.

WOULD LIKE TO OFFER A VERY PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MC_CHU. PARTS ARE FANTASTIC.

Ano I relised after you started this thread back may r sumthin lol.. very like 1 that came in recently mint wee motor too wud love to have the facory splitter at the front.. im from the northwest direction by the way.. u def hav a crackin motor lad alot of money well spent.. mite get a nosey sum day !

• 10 months later...

thanks guys i have anodised blue rays engineering wheel nuts coming for them as well but they are taking their time coming lol. but oh well they will look immense when they do get here. also fitted an adjustable whiteline arb, tein edfc moved my heater controls and still have to fit my seats i got. might show yahs a preview maybe hehe.

• 2 months later...

ive been busy this month. nearly have got the interior to the point where im nearly happy with it. added a few wee bits and pieces.

hkb steering wheel boss.

works bell nardi to momo adapter boss.

230mm nardi cone steering wheel with red stitching.

2 zep racing recaro seat rails.

evo 8.5mr recaro seats.

takata 341mph 4 point harness.

defi cr advance control unit (so i can fit 52mm defi cr boost,egt,oil pressure,oil temp,water temp gauges)

cruise gear knob

will take pictures as soon as i fit the miracle x bar when it arrives