Finally Got Me A Glanza. Yey!

Loveing it all mate polished inlet mani HKS fuel rail and the air filter relocation :blink: good work mate

If you dont mind me asking how come you have no bov and also not useing a cam cover breather filter/catch can ? lol

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you can just see the two threaded mounting points for the fittings i have just fitted this evening to run the lines to the oil catch can. just waiting on the fittings coming to fit the fpr in the final position. then im gunna fit the carbing oil catch can where the fpr is atm. as to why im running no bov sounds mental and i find it much more responsive. so far ive been running this turbo for two years with no problems so its all good :blink:

gary

i find i go for ages without an update then when i do update its got to the stage where more than one thing has arrived to fit then update with. on that note tuesday should be a good night as the trust oil cooler and relocation kit arrives to add aother touch in the engine bay. power fc is being fitted week after next,were gunna see just what a standard ct9 can handle :rolleyes:

as to how the car works without a pcv valve, i was always led to believe it only provided a steady idle? well mine got water into it and stopped working so i unplugged it and got it set up to have a steady idle without it, need to get it done again as whatever was done has come undone. sometimes it idles fine no problems, other times when i come up to junctions it revs live i have cams lol i get some funny looks. couple that with the orc single plate clutch engaged rattle and my car sounds truly broke lol

i got the car it seems more than only two years ago. however its only two years in my company. it came to me a standard 1999 with a slipping clutch and busted shocks lol. i got frank curley a guy in newtonabbey to import it for me.

thanks sparky dude.

gary

haha no worries my friend you can touch the fuel rail and x bar if you so wish my friend. ive told you already more than welcome to come visit although atm the exterior is major dirtayyy so it wudnt be good to see it in such a state lol.

gary

• 2 months later...

well a sad day has arrived indeed. im starting to split the car in the next couple of weeks back to standard with a view to selling the car in a more standard form. if anybody in the mean time would like to buy anyparts they see above send me a pm. that will be all until i get my for sales thread up..