Finally Got Me A Glanza. Yey!

After years of looking through this forum and tgtt.com i have finally got myself a glanza. Over the next coming days,months,years i plan to build a well rounded example.

Spec on arrival.

1999 Glanza, white with 51000 miles on the clock.

45mm jdm lowering springs (unsure of make)

5zigen miracle fireball cat back exhaust

HKS turbo timer

Speedline wheels

Sub box with two subs in rear..... swiftly taken out as this goes against my plans.

Pictures taken on the night I finally had it in my possession. Still with funky jap auction writing.....

Deadahead.gif

Frontleft.jpg

Rear.jpg

Still had the dirty muck on it from shipping. Nothing a good t cutting won't fix.

Well t cutted it, changed the front corner lenses to amber and this is how it turned out

Front.jpg

Frontleftclean.jpg

S8300059.jpg

Changed my 1999 spec rear lights to the 1997 ones courtesy of rmsnoel

Rearright.jpg

Rearwithfoglight.jpg

Pretty much stock......... although that was 4 weeks ago.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spec list so far

Jam exhaust manifold painted silver

Blitz decat painted silver

HKS adjustable exhaust actuator

5 Zigen cat back exhaust

SARD RRFPR

Blitz bov

Blitz fmic with hard pipe kit

HKS EVC 6 boost controller

HKS Turbo timer

Jam fcc and field extension harness

DEFI driver boost gauge

Carbing oil catch tank

Carbing cooling panel

TRD panel filter soon to be changed to front entry filter

Set up to run a healthy 1.0 bar in two weeks.

Will update when i take pictures.

Although i do understand the need for suspension and braking to be able to handle this. But that will be taken well in hand by the time she is running fast.

very nice man, altho i will be honest with u, clear indicators and late spec rear lenses were MUCH nicer, MUCH!!! but its your car, so as long as u like it thats the main thing!!

i'll have to keep an eye out for this one about NI, if u see a blurple starlet or a black modus flash at u ITS ME!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work man!

Phil.

i can hinestly say,if those wheels were black and it didnt have tints and had the new style lights that would be the glanza of my dreams....well one of

ohh my god!! i cant believe you changed to previouse rear lights and front orange weirdo lenses. looked so much better before. looked better on the white on white theme. any hooo its your car so who cares. but other than that i would love to have that car. im still undecided weather i would go to the trouble of selling my gt to get a glanza. allthough i do like the gt interior better standard but the rattly boot takes most of the pleasure away lol.

ohh my god!! i cant believe you changed to previouse rear lights and front orange weirdo lenses. looked so much better before. looked better on the white on white theme. any hooo its your car so who cares. but other than that i would love to have that car. im still undecided weather i would go to the trouble of selling my gt to get a glanza. allthough i do like the gt interior better standard but the rattly boot takes most of the pleasure away lol.

i cant explain it. just i like the amber corner lenses that bit better and the rear lights too. but thanks guys for the good comments. ill get pictures up when i fit the front mount intercooler tomorrow ;)

the guy that imported it for me is doing the paperwork. it should be registered and on the road by friday. fingers crossed. fitted the blitz intercooler tonight. it is masssive !!!! more pictures to come when i spray my rocker cover.

i cant explain it. just i like the amber corner lenses that bit better and the rear lights too. but thanks guys for the good comments. ill get pictures up when i fit the front mount intercooler tomorrow ;)

i'll be honest, i prefer the amber indicators and 96 spec rear lights too, but i just cant seem to bring myself to change them!

feels like sacrilege!