Bluewater UKSO Summer Meet

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a few but my gf comp is broke and i dont have a connector here ill get a few up guys. was nice to meet some people. abbott and the kid with a black gt hybrid lol forgott his name but was a good bunch of people. some mad gts lol the white tdo5 one and abbots

Geez top carpark was mad, the row of starlets was so cool, but i didn't manage to take any pics........ doh. Lets hope some people have. Good pics from Rich and Ben :p

Glanza AL!! I swear u used to have AL on your glanza, but i could only see "L" on both sides, or am i mistaking it for someone elses glanza...... :s forgive me.

Shelly, indeed the L shapes are atually circuit maps of Lydden Hill, and Ive never had Al on my car. ;)

Rick, Ill bring the jacket to JAE then, we'll have funz.

:p Must be someone else then :p oh well. My friend said your very naughty for wrapping your seltbelt around the something on the back.... can't remember what he said exactly.

OK who was the one doing donuts on the top row ;)

Nice tyre marks lol

Na someone was tring to make an 11 in an auto :p aaw look an ewevan... :p

:D Must be someone else then :p oh well. My friend said your very naughty for wrapping your seltbelt around the something on the back.... can't remember what he said exactly.

Strut brace?.... :p

its taken me ages to upload these pics but hey was a good day and there isnt many pics from that day on here so lucky my friend from newzeland had her camera lol if n e of you spoke to her sorry lol she is a bit 2 much

GTMeet051.jpg

GTMeet050.jpg

GTMeet049.jpg

GTMeet048.jpg

GTMeet047.jpg

GTMeet046.jpg

GTMeet045.jpg

GTMeet044.jpg

GTMeet043.jpg

GTMeet042.jpg

GTMeet041.jpg

GTMeet033.jpg