Bluewater UKSO Summer Meet

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST got in.

met up with dave burwash and them lot and had a serious blap home....

did half a tank of petrol in 10 miles ^^;

good met though guys and gals, although i didnt see ragger there? he must have been hiding from me or something ^;

Good meet !

Shame my car is completely fucked! Spluttered all the way home and nearly cut out a lot of times. Engine management kept coming on and nearly had to call a tow. Managed to get home going 40ish all the way BUT my car is fucked, great <_<:) ;) :p

JUST got in.

met up with dave burwash and them lot and had a serious blap home....

did half a tank of petrol in 10 miles ^^;

good met though guys and gals, although i didnt see ragger there? he must have been hiding from me or something ^;

Nice to see you again Rick and the few other "stragglers", shame you got turfed out 5 mins before we got there.

Enjoyed the Run back Rick, that was a bit spesh! <_<

ive jus got in aswell, slight detour on way home, and sure i see mr burwash on the a120 bout 2ish this morn aswell lol, i must say my 1st day of owning a glanza has cost me alot in petrol lol but its fuckin worth it

there was about 3 or 4 bell ends that came over to the same carpark and parked about 50 yards away. which is fine.

but, they started doing burnouts and launches and shit.

we got the blame. and got kicked out. as the security guard was kicking us out, some bell in an evo 3 came roaring through the carpark and the bloke in the security car (a prius!) went burning after him! was funny to watch.

LOLZ

What was the turn out like then? There was nearly 40 names bet they all didnt turn up <_<

Fairplay when I was up there, there wasnt any messing around

Any pics or vids for us :)

Yet again what is the point in me coming all the way down to be kicked out due to idiots. I can get that up here if i wanted.

Get some pics up though i want to see.

Bourkey

was good though as we only got kicked out at 11.30pm, that is quite late <_< i was amazed at the quietness when everyone turned up... well most of them.

oh dont tell me i missed the Burwash?! oh come on!

im gonna try and talk to bluewater security about organising meets that they know about and contatcing them if people dick about then they know we are serious and not just dicking around