Pink to make Rick wink

Nope it is pink...just as Lord Yashio intended (although they do rads in several colours including black and metallic blue...this one just turned out to be pink)

It weighs the same as the old rad 3.5kg

''these radz is dedicated too CaL cuz he haz pink MsN writin yO''

markkkk....you know yous my faazher in the starlet world an all....can yous get me one fur christmas plzzzz :rolleyes:

I checked on the wifes glanza and it's definitely different. Plus the temps (without the fan) are down to 75deg :rolleyes:

The spec list of the car is built up entirely from parts sourced via Yahoo japan and other used parts sources out there...that was the point of the car, to show what you could do with Yahoo and a bidding service like nightSpirit.

Shameless plug there :rolleyes:

I checked on the wifes glanza and it's definitely different. Plus the temps (without the fan) are down to 75deg :D

The spec list of the car is built up entirely from parts sourced via Yahoo japan and other used parts sources out there...that was the point of the car, to show what you could do with Yahoo and a bidding service like nightSpirit.

Shameless plug there ;)

awsome.

my mates rad looks the same as that (but isn't pink), and assumed (the mother of all fuck ups :D) it was a glanza rad.

may i ask how much that set you back? or rather how much it would cost if i were to buy one?

i shall be after a new uprated rad in a couple of months (gotta get the holiday season out the way)