GBR Motorsport Demo Car #1

It's a real shame about the other 4EFTE ;) but it made way for a 5E so not too bad! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the work started! As Sparky said its gonna be one immense build for Tewnty-Ten!

Did you manage to find a Glanza to use the wiring out of?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your a lucky lad bourkey looks like youve got all the space in the world to tune that little beast!! i need a garge like that, it would beat trying to jack the car up on a stone covered drive like mine :thumbsup: lol no mishaps yet fortunatly! the neighbours moan like fook wen i take up half the street with tools and parts :D

keep it up man!!

As everyone else has said mate, really looking forward to more updates on this build!! Its gonna be one hell of a car when shes finished. And im looking forward to parking next to it at JAE in a few years :thumbsup: Green EPs FTW!!!

Also mate is the 4EFE Coming out sometime soon? As i may require a few little bits.

bourkey ?? lol yeh you are a lucky fecker for that garage / warehouse :D what u doin with the 4efe lump ?

The old engine will just be used for spare parts, no plans for recon etc

As everyone else has said mate, really looking forward to more updates on this build!! Its gonna be one hell of a car when shes finished. And im looking forward to parking next to it at JAE in a few years :thumbsup: Green EPs FTW!!!

Also mate is the 4EFE Coming out sometime soon? As i may require a few little bits.

Cheers mate, I'll have it JAE this year and all the next years, really looking forward to this year

Also if you need any bits just pm anytime, as they will just sit in the corner until they comebin handy lol

Cheers for all the comments

Gary

Sweet, well im after the idle control valve, and the TPS Sensor mate. When would i be able to have these bits??

Ill have them ASAP if thats possible mate?

Ok ill sort that out mate, ill take them off saturday and post them asap

whos white glanza gary?

As Sparky said its Crazykid's from here, but thats a different story :thumbsup:

Gary

how much would ya want for the 4efe head ? might use it for practise :thumbsup:

Not sure mate, maybe £30-£40 valve stem seals are nackered but that not matter,

Catch you on msn probably

got a question or two for you mate

get back to me if you can

cheers

I take it they were answered on text mate?

Gary

Was on the car again to day for about 3-4 hours,

Got the engine dropped out and the rear axle setup dropped down.

Old dirty engine bay.

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

Old engine for spares if anyone needs things,

IMG_0369.jpg

Rear axle dropped out, the o/sor trailing arm bolt stripped the threads on the way out as it was really tight so had to cut the bolt in half, but ill be replacing bolts and bushes anyway.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

More to come when i get a chance

Gary

Tonights update with some better pictures.

Was working on other builds tonight but still had half an hour to spare before heading home to strip more off the car.

These first three are for Sparky.

036.jpg

037.jpg

045.jpg

Its an unbranded seat but with 'Carbing' rail, thats all i know.

Quick shot of underneath without the axle, next is to remove fuel tank and lines, all brake pipes so it can all be renewed, still toying with the idea to flush my filler cap and have a boot mounted or window mounted filler.

038.jpg

A few pictures of the engine bay, still got everything to strip off when i get a chance.

034.jpg

035.jpg

Managed to get the carpet, both seats, all plastic minus the roof liner and dash out tonight, they were all firmly placed in the skip :mellow:

043.jpg

044.jpg

042.jpg

040.jpg

Next is to either take more out interior like bits that weigh to much lol, or strip the underside.

More updates soon

Thanks

Gary