• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got all the above bit's on minus the ebc but wow i think it's safe to say my car is cured! no bogging, pulls like a train again.

HUGE thanks goes to Luke and Jules at Pacific Works for the effort and time they have put into my car.

Here are the pics of my duck spoiler:

IMAGE_007.jpg

IMAGE_008.jpg

side on view:

IMAGE_011.jpg

cheers mate, yeah cosmetically i think i'm done with the outside of the car... i might get a oem front lip but i'm not sure yet.

next step is get the ebc on and up the boost to 0.85. (again) i miss boost

It's a shelf mate, get a clock in the middle and then some trophies. Make it look at home.

lol, just noticed after a bit of rain i need to do a bit more sealing around the top as it as let a small amount or rain onto the rear reverse lights inside the boot :lol:

nothing major quick bit of clear sealant job done :lol:

That is sexy, the arse end looking spot on mate. Optional front lip would be a bonus now!

cheers mate

I know i would love one! but at the moment the money it would cost can get me a clutch (almost lol)

I will get one eventually when other parts arnt needed so badly

cheers bud, it's great having it back to normal, especially after all the hart ache! now i just want more boost! lol

another little update, i ordered a full set of 10mm spacers so i should finally be able to fit my centre caps on lmao! they should be with me next week so i will pop those on and take some more pics :lol:

nooooooooooooooooooice!!!

me LIKEY!!!! i used to hate the ducktail for some reason, just never warmed to it! but then i learnt the error of my ways and i learned to LOVE it!!! it adds a special dimension to the rear end, its sweet! i was young and silly, now im old and wise....like Gandalf The White!! and i say KUDOS on the great work!

Phil.

nooooooooooooooooooice!!!

me LIKEY!!!! i used to hate the ducktail for some reason, just never warmed to it! but then i learnt the error of my ways and i learned to LOVE it!!! it adds a special dimension to the rear end, its sweet! i was young and silly, now im old and wise....like Gandalf The White!! and i say KUDOS on the great work!

Phil.

lol, i allways love reading a reply from you there always so full and entertaining to read :lol:

cheers for the kind words...I'm really liking the duck spoiler, just finishes the back off imo, plus it came up at a bargain price so couldn't say no lol

Looking good!

Havnt seen it with the Ducktail yet!

Did luke book you in again?

We had something like 2 cars turn up a day for the last couple of weeks so sorry if he didnt get back to you!

If you give him a call again to remind him he will get you in.

Im away now until the end of august:O but if you need anything gimme a shout.

Oh and i think i might be coming back to the darkside...

Looking good!

Havnt seen it with the Ducktail yet!

Did luke book you in again?

We had something like 2 cars turn up a day for the last couple of weeks so sorry if he didnt get back to you!

If you give him a call again to remind him he will get you in.

Im away now until the end of august:O but if you need anything gimme a shout.

Oh and i think i might be coming back to the darkside...

oooo the darkside you know you want to! lol

just got back from holiday so will give Luke a bell soon to get my car down there :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

quick update....

1)wheels spacers fitted

2)Sard RRFPR fitted

3) HKS EVC6 fitted and boosting nicely at 11psi (0.8bar)

4) passed it's MOT :surrender: although it was just my luck that my cv split on the way there lmao! there was grease all over my wheel :o. not a hard job to fix so i'm not bothered still passed!

the evc was an absolute nightmare! i didn't have the manual so spent a whole day trawling the Internet to find one then once i found it i had to try and figure out how the dam thing worked lol... managed to reset the ebc and re program it with the new boost, gain, Coefficient settings (Dam it was long!)

but now i have it running nicely at 0.8bar with a nice bit of gain added for good measure so the turbo pulls pretty hard :(

...will get picks up soon

next step will be to get it on the RR to get a new power figure and to make sure the fueling is ok, as i also have the dizzy timing very slightly advanced, so dont want any det to be happening.

should make a healthy 165-170 i'm a hoping.

Woah I've missed a fair bit of this! :p

The V's looking lush mate, those duck spoilers look so wikid! :)

Cant believe you've had this a year n got it this far while still at uni

you must be rolling in it :)

Keep it up dudey :(

Woah I've missed a fair bit of this! tongue.gif

The V's looking lush mate, those duck spoilers look so wikid! smile.gif

Cant believe you've had this a year n got it this far while still at uni

you must be rolling in it laugh.gif

Keep it up dudey wink.gif

LOL cheers mate :) nd yeah have spent a fair wack, but it's all worth it... student loan ftw Yo! lmao

Oh and also.

I wouldn't wait too long before you get it RR'd. As the ignition timing is currently advanced ever so slightly, i wouldn't put too much boost through it.

yeah totally with you on that one, at the moment i have the ebc turned off so it's just another boost gauge, just needed to get it set up a bit but as soon as this guy is back from silverstone or where ever he is i will get it down there.... in the mean time i might go to predator motor sport in welwyn nd see if they can make me up a custom straight through mid section.