• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds nice B)

Doesnt seem to have the tractory/whistly sound which I hate and will not want from the exhaust I go for :(

no not at all i couldn't cope with an exhaust if it sounded like that :) ,

it's nice and grubbily and really sounds nice on full throttle.

Hi mate, nice Glanza!

I see you have an HDI intercooler, how was it to install? you happy with it? Looks great IMO!

super easy to install, apart from if you still have the air con you will have to hack quite alot of your bumper away to get it to fit.

but apart from that yeah its awesome, really good price for the kit. people talk about lag but cant say i can feel any! even though it has such a large intake surface area.

down side for me was it doesn't fit a hks bov so i went and got mine welded on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man just been reading through your thread, your Glanza is wicked mate. Exhaust sounds cool aswell, I was thinking about getting the Nur spec but finding it well hard to decide between the vast wealth of choice!

Keep it up man it's awesome thus far and basically giving me something to aim for! (Obviously I won't copy it, just get ideas from it ;))

Hey man just been reading through your thread, your Glanza is wicked mate. Exhaust sounds cool aswell, I was thinking about getting the Nur spec but finding it well hard to decide between the vast wealth of choice!

Keep it up man it's awesome thus far and basically giving me something to aim for! (Obviously I won't copy it, just get ideas from it ;) )

cheers buddy nice to no my work proves inspirational :p

while i'm here might as well do an update:

Jules B helped me out, worked some magic as done the following

right air con has been taken out,

turbo has been ported- and at the same time i found that my turbo was once replaced (before me) and in it's place i have a ep82 turbo with cut back blades which would explain the silly fast spool time but pants top end.

while my car was being fiddled around with Jules discovered i have a standard mid section ;) so i have a Blitz Nur specR backbox and a decat but the standard middle lol but now i have a Apexi Blitz custom to go on so am happy again.

Newly fitted:

ordered and now fitted my toytuning air filter relocation kit behind the grill (looks amazing)

laguna splitter has been fitted (cheers sam)

Bad Bits:

my HKS actuator seems to have buggered on me and i cant control the boost levels, so a another one is on it's way to me and hopefully when i change it that will be my problem sorted (touch wood)

also have a really annoying rattle, like a bolt is vibrating somewhere in a heat shield so gonna jack my car up at some point and have a good rummage round.

~~~~~ pics to follow soon ~~~~~~

Pics :p

right here are the pics went out in the very cold snow to get these that's true ep forum love :D

the lovely laguna splitter:

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

the nice new relocation kit:

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

DSCF0133.jpg

hard to really see it and i was a muppet and didn't take any before it went on ;)

and the apexi/blitz custom:

DSCF0135.jpg

whole exhaust has been sprayed in heat reflective paint

DSCF0136.jpg

also got a new HKS actuator through the post yesterday so will get that on mayb to night or the weekend and hopefully that will cure my crazy boost issue.

nice few bits you got there splitter looks good too you should clean up that rocker cover to top off all the hard work :D

lol tell me about it! i have a new rocker cover gasket and Matt black paint might also do the 'Toyota' lettering in white, but have still not got round to it. :D