Pic time! i take so long lol

these are the spacers so i could get my rota center caps to fit:

IMAGE_054.jpg

IMAGE_055.jpg

it's pushed the front wheels right upto the edge of the arch which makes it look so much nicer, has also filled out the back alot more too :D

HKS evc6:

IMAGE_056.jpg

set upto 0.8bar but hopefully will get it set up better at the RR next week, needs the gain and other crazy settings, setting up properly.

Sard RRFPR:

IMAGE_058.jpg

will relocate it soon over the far left with new braided hose but cant be bothered at the moment lol... set up to run stock fuel pressure-ish (2.4bar)

and the thing that has made the biggest difference:

IMAGE_059.jpg

custom straight through exhaust :D still using my Blitz NurSpecR back box, has no center boxes its just straight through 2" stainless steel with a flexi... and my god does it sound mint! bit loud and likes to pop flames on redline and over run but i like it!

oh nd cv boot joint replaced but wont take a photo of that lmao!

have my car booked into a RR for next week so will report back with hopefully some nice figres :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here are my results from my dyno session:

Best result being 166.6bhp at only 0.7bar :p

Dyno graph:

IMAGE_073.jpg

AFR:

IMAGE_076.jpg

WHP power:

IMAGE_077.jpg

it's a torquey ho lol more torque to the road the power lmao! ah it's fun to drive.

super happy with the result as that's only at 0.75bar the dyno guy said we could have pushed and seen 175bhp out on the dyno but between us we decided to keep the timing down just to be safe.

this is all on the stock ecu under fuel cut with my hybrid :p i'm running an uprated mr2 fuel pump and the fuel pressure is at 2.3bar as at 2.4bar it was running a tad rich.

also gotta say the HKS evc6 is one of the best boost controllers around the boost curve is insanely straight and held boost so well.

here are some vids as well: (videos don't give you any aspect of how amazing the exhaust sounded lol)

th_VIDEO_002.jpg

th_VIDEO_005.jpg

and the 166brake pull:

th_VIDEO_007.jpg

Congrats!

That is a really nice result, just browsed through the entire build off this car and i must say it's great!!

Nice subtle upgrades, always quality parts and now it must be a blast to drive to!!

Pretty good result mate :p

Get an EMB and run a bar :p

Oh and get a better video for the sound :p

I know i need an emb lol, just waiting on some more pennies.

the sound on my phone was pretty shit, but i will go and get a better one, sounds lovely now (although loud lol)

Congrats!

That is a really nice result, just browsed through the entire build off this car and i must say it's great!!

Nice subtle upgrades, always quality parts and now it must be a blast to drive to!!

cheers mate, i know people see expensive parts and just go bugger that there well expensive! but it does go to show that they do pay off... just under 170 at 0.7 that's pretty dam good (hope i can now get my massive head through the door lol)

it is soo much better to drive cant wait for 1bar now :p

• 2 weeks later...

after much thought and much debate i have come to a decision to sell the glanza = :thumbsup: sad times.

I feel now that the car is mint and running like a dream it should go to a good home as i dont think being a student its of any benefit to me to keep spending all my money modding it.

I shale slap up a for sale thread soon... but finding it hard lol as it's such a nice car.

all it needs is a map and uprated clutch and it will be a 200brake beast! so someone will be getting a treasure of a car. :)

fail.

I second that!

Keep it!

Uv only got a yr left at uni right?

Keep it buy a shitter for £200 or so then garage this for a yr at worst or sumin then gt it runnin 200

you deserve it! :p

If not break it and give all your well expensive parts to me at with student discount on them :)

But seriously man, fuck selling it,

KEEP IT!

i know i know i fail, it's not that i cant afford it, it's just i dont think i can put any more money into her i have put so much in i fancy a change to something with more power without me having to spend loads on it.

you never know i will probably miss the starlets loads and be back again within a year