Whats everyone listening to right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh my god!!, why do I love "Forever is Over" by the Saturdays...

Also, got severely pwnt by "Burn my Shadow" by UNKLE...like, I could smoke a cigarette right now, but, I don't smoke, but, yeah.

Scorn - Flick

"Scorn is an English electronic music project. The group was formed in the early 1990s as a side project of former Napalm Death members Mick Harris and Nic Bullen (the latter as one of the founding members of the band in 1981). Bullen left the group in 1995 and the project continues on to this day essentially as part of Harris' career.

Since their early years, Scorn is often associated with industrial and experimental music, particularly with their early releases as a duo with much of their Earache Records-era output. The band are considered a rare example of a successful industrial/downtempo crossover artist. Since the departure of Nic Bullen, much of the output has been minimalist beats with an emphasis on very deep bass lines, often resembling dub and trip-hop in structure."

The frontman for Godflesh and jesu, Justin Broadrick, also worked with Scorn on their earlier releases (and like Mick and Nic, was also involved in Napalm Death), which is how I've gotten into it. It's good shit, in my opinion anyway.

Office Sounds 2008

nice 1 g rap all good dog :p

no... wait thats just the sound of the office.

if i go out today i will be listening to Ice Cube and Dr Dre - Natural Born Killaz followed by whatever is next on the playlist of ube