• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Wow looking at all of these it goes to show how much of a difference the impact makes depending on what you hit and how fast. I cant believe i hit the tyre wall in the Starlet at castle combe and there was relatively little damage.

I must have hit it at a 45 degree angle to the passenger side sliding at around 40-50mph, and it barely crumped the wing. The car even went airbourne as we hit it and flipped me around 180 degrees!

Nice soft rubber tyres :) my mate as the passenger did however shit him self!!

• 4 months later...

Yeah I was fine, my blood pressure afterwards was described by the paramedics as being unbelievable, but apart from that i was fine..Enots off here was behind me at the time and my wheel coming off nearly cleaned him out completely, luckily it hit his wiper arm and bounced up and over the car..

glad your ok bud all happens so fast .happend to me last year got undertaken and they hit my near side quarter and spun me out left the road went airborn for around 34meters and hit a tree me and the misses survived how ever are friend in the back did not now its something ive got to live with all because of some 17year old in a corsa tryna be clever

glad your ok bud all happens so fast .happend to me last year got undertaken and they hit my near side quarter and spun me out left the road went airborn for around 34meters and hit a tree me and the misses survived how ever are friend in the back did not now its something ive got to live with all because of some 17year old in a corsa tryna be clever

hearing this really eats my heart up.. just takes that one stupid moment to end it all :/ makes you think twice about driving fast!

its harder knowing that the person in the back was 1 of my good mates misses and she was pregnat with his child .all i think is how do i explane what happend to him and why it happend .im lucky anuf that he is still my mate and a good mate and have so much respect for him to be able to look me in the face .cuz i cant look at my self in the mirror with out thinking what could i have done to stop it i even put the car into the tree on my door and threw me threw the windscreen but yet i did not break a bone or die .my misses was in a wheel cahir for 6 month and my friend she died because of some punk kid .all i can do know is hope that she forgives me for what happend that night .and hope i dont get sent to prison for what the other lad said i did witch wase't true just to keep his kneck out the fire .its not worth speeding guys its really not i was only doing 50mph and ended so badly

you and me both mate its the reason i had to sell my last glanza as the little fuker and his friends tryed to vandalise it so it had to be sold as i couldnt drive it as i couldnt walk or sitt right for months .just bought my new glanza a few weeks back .as for that lad i knw who he is know i know wer he lives and so does my mate who's misses died so all i can say is when my mate finds him i dont wont to be him as the last person that was only texting her got his car smashed up to not a greatdeal so i leave it to your imaginations what he will do to him i dont belive in bullying or fighting or all that crap but what goes around comes wround thats what i belive mate .live ya lifes lads enjoy each day you have free and healthy you dont relise how good it is even ewhen it seems bad it takes somthing like this to show you the bigger picture it really does