starlet was like my right arm, felt utterly lost without it and still do, thats y my white SR TD04 conversion is gonna b awesome as i always wanted to turbo the last 1 and obv didnt happen. this 1 is gonna b a 1 of a kind bs, trust me.

the build recommences january :yahoo:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to overtake a mug and he sped up and held me out so i tried to get back in bhind him but a car came over the hill and i hit it. the guy i was overtakin fled the scene, i got a broken leg,concussion,short term memory loss, nightmares, and a whore of a fine and 2year ban

• 4 weeks later...

Some idiot crashed straight into the back of my NA at the end of november! Car insurance decided it was a rite off :/ the idiot decided to ignore phone calls and only answered last Tuesday! He's accepted liability thankfully but took his time to answer!! My NA got towed away this morning :( so I'm pretty sad! But on the plus side I get my new starlet a week today!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never allowed an insurance company to take my cars. Keep car keep money thats what insurance is for.

Crashed her a few different times...

Here's the only woman I truely loved

Rose from the ashes several times and past away piecefully lol in 2008

DSC00060Small.jpg

1234Small.jpg

Edited by rmsnoel

P809NBK, 48223 miles on the clock, 6P3 green 5 door which we owned from 1999, I'd only been driving it for 5 months and 21 days before it met its death, in which case the engine still ran and everything still worked - chassis and driveshaft were a gonner though. Miss it pretty much every day :( RIP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:o

Did you come out of that with injuries?

I needed a few stitches to my head but out of hospital after a couple of hours.

I was driving along the M1 in lane 5, and aquaplaned. The car spun round across all 5 lanes and the rear right corner hit the armco barrier. That bounced me back into the carriageway across all 5 lanes into the concrete central reservation. Amazingly, I didn't hit anyone else. 10 meters of armco was replaced and so was the concrete wall.

The front crash bar definitely helped distribute the energy through the car. If you've removed one of these to fit a FMIC, i'd seriously consider putting it back!

Very very lucky indeed.

Edited by Arnold
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I needed a few stitches to my head but out of hospital after a couple of hours.

I was driving along the M1 in lane 5, and aquaplaned. The car spun round across all 5 lanes and the rear right corner hit the armco barrier. That bounced me back into the carriageway across all 5 lanes into the concrete central reservation. Amazingly, I didn't hit anyone else. 10 meters of armco was replaced and so was the concrete wall.

The front crash bar definitely helped distribute the energy through the car. If you've removed one of these to fit a FMIC, i'd seriously consider putting it back!

Very very lucky indeed.

had a pretty much identical accident and this was the result haha, only i didn't damage the barrier.

only i car i've ever loved, my pink starlet isn't the same, hence why i haven't chucked money into her.

qs835y.jpg

How fast were you going?

literally 70, i looked in my mirror to into the third lane as the cars ahead were going slow, thought it was all clear. turns out there was a van next to me, braked swerwved, spun across three lanes. think i might have skimmed a lorry as i hit the reservoir and bounced straight back again.