• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

sorry to ad to this horrible thread, my first glanza, rip 1997-december 17th 2007

glanzawriteoff001001001.jpg

glanzapetrol001001.jpg

glanzawheel001001.jpg

glanzaold001001.jpg

glanzawing001001.jpg

glanzaseat001001.jpg

damage not too bad considering, was told it rolled twice, i dont remember knocked myslef out on steering wheel dont know how as i was wearing my belt, my glasses cut my eye open, then seat snapped so i got thrown around cracked my head open somewhere on drivers door :sad:

Edited by Dave D Glanza V

was a feel years ago now didnt really feel anything as addrenaline was pumping like mad, i didnt hit anything head on what knocked me out was hitting a pritty nastey curb on my way sideways onto a grass verge just remember flying towards steering wheel, then woke up with car full of people everything smashed up and someone holding my neck straight, was bloody stupid and im lucky to be alive got some nice scars after that one

i was mate, drivers door had jammed shut and the roof had a kink in it in the middle above the door and my right thigh was snapped so best option was jaws of life and lift roof off were they then slipped a board bhind my back (hence drivers seat further back) and slidin me out