Well where shall i start, firstly i had a repeat sporting injury in my right leg (knee) during last sunday.

I decided to take a few days off college because i could barely walk properly.. not thinking nothin of it i wake up on wednesday morning to a text from my mate who lives a few doors away saying this...

"I think you should go an check your car mate your door looks open and i think you left your wallet on top of it"

This left me confused and thinking.. i was finally met by this,

z4.jpg

z3.jpg

z2.jpg

z1.jpg

i hated every moment of lookin at my car when my door was left open, with a stranger in my car without my permission!!!

To top it all off, my internet has been down all week so i couldnt even look for a new headunit!

so pissed off at the time! They stole my headunit, my eau de toilette and the bastards left my college work soakin in the rain in a random bit of grass.

luckily not all people are wank*rs and a lady found it while walkin her dog and she brought it back to me.

my brothers mint cond 306 also got broken into and all ice stolen.

to conclude... absolute losers.

eric

That is really sad to hear, i can't believe people would actually steal!! yeah always have an alarm fitted, even if it's just a cheap one.

Also never leave anything valueable in the car that attracts theives as everyone should know, but i guess you never thought it would happen to you right? :D

nah i didnt cry, im a big boy.

a few other cars around my area also got broken into. But i never thought i wud need to take everythin outta my car wen my car is outside my house!!

i only had a pioneer headunit, was nothin special but it worked!

and now im pissed off i hav to invest in a new 1.

my sister has already found out who it was for me! so i shall be takin a trip round to his another day.

Thats well out of order mate!

Hate to see this happen!

Hope you get everything back to normal soon Eric!

No one deserves this especially on this forum!

What goes around, comes around and those mofos have sumthin coming their way very very @#*%! soon!

Its important to invest in a small alarm system right now...

Take Care Buddy!!!

Good luck to everyone too, keep your cars under your watchful eyes!

Peace Out

Joz

Sub human scum. There really are some dole seeking looses out there who steal things they can't be arsed to earn themselfs.

I hope you give the person responsible a good lesson on how to abide by the law.

It;s gutting when this happens, espeiclaly outside your own doorstep.

where do you live mate. if it aint far from london if you want my help then just pm me who its is and ill get the mother fuckers proper sorted. i know some people who owe me a favour or two. i hate theiving pikey chav cunts. im here if you need me

im cool... i just hate people who steel stuff. it wouldnt even bother me if the chav was 8 years old ill still rip his head off.

looking at those pics though dude they must have been in the car a fair while getting all that out. my head unit is bolted in the same way and it aint a quick task. if you ask me i recon its someone who has either been in yours or another ep91 before