Total Chav Mobile From N.Ireland

It's kinda working on me a bit........ i kinda like it hehe. Please don't shoot me....

only thing i don't like is the venty thingy on the roof....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chav :p

only kiddin shelly lol

My mam n sis call me a chav because of the way i dress but there is nuffin chav about it more trendy!!!!

My definition of a chav is burberry and white trackies tucked into their socks!!!! And that definitley aint me!!!!!

So glad i got taste and no what im doing to my car and not all this tacky shit that you do see on CHAV cars!!!!!

Tracksuits are for well... the track. Keep them there. I wear track bottoms to the gym but that's about it. I'd say a chav (ned up our way) generally wears tracksuits all the time, £180 lacoste tracksuit, no thanks! They're horrid looking anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Bangor cruise tonight as i was off and had nothin better to do.....and i saw that damn thing!!!!!!!!!! I nearly threw up my McDonalds!!!! No harm at all to the guy who owns it, we all have our own tastes etc etc blah blah blah...but it honestly looks as if he's magnetised the car and driven threw the front window of halfords to see wot will stick!!!!!

Phil.

My mam n sis call me a chav because of the way i dress but there is nuffin chav about it more trendy!!!!

My definition of a chav is burberry and white trackies tucked into their socks!!!! And that definitley aint me!!!!!

So glad i got taste and no what im doing to my car and not all this tacky shit that you do see on CHAV cars!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tracksuits are for well... the track. Keep them there. I wear track bottoms to the gym but that's about it. I'd say a chav (ned up our way) generally wears tracksuits all the time, £180 lacoste tracksuit, no thanks! They're horrid looking anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with Sparky - I wear sports clothes but definitely not a chav/ned.

Im the same as you lobotomy. :p