• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Yes thats why he has had loads of for sale threads lately, he putting it back to standard so i managed to get some goodies of him. :lol:

But also means i have a different colored rear bumper and skirts so best hurry up and get it to the body shop with all the other parts.

Well just been down my local body shop to get a price for my body work.

To have; Rear Bumper, Skirts, Front Bumper & Lip, Spoiler, Duck Spoiler, Eyebrows & Bonnet sprayed and fitted (where needed) hes quoted between £500-600, good price?

Well just been down my local body shop to get a price for my body work.

To have; Rear Bumper, Skirts, Front Bumper & Lip, Spoiler, Duck Spoiler, Eyebrows & Bonnet sprayed and fitted (where needed) hes quoted between £500-600, good price?

That seems like a bloody good price to me!!!!!! Although im sure someone else will confirm.

I was quoted £300 to have my buggy shot blasted, etch primmed and sprayed lime green. Obviously i have no panels/bodywork and that was to do the whole frame.

Jason :rolleyes:

kennedy my mates does painting bet i could get you a cheeper quote and hes shit hot

latest project

before:

fiestaafter.jpg

after

fiesta.jpg

hes also painted it now and i cnat even tell i'll get him to send me a pic so i can show you

I think the paint code is;

1A0 - Bluish Silver

Source

Im gona give Toyota a ring tomorrow and order the bumper if they are open. I'll get the grill, fogs etc at a later date, just want to get it all sprayed ready for fitting. (can fit the front bumper myself)

cant be that good because he has painted it yellow when the car is black!? :)

yeh hes colour blind ALOT!!!

I think the paint code is;

1A0 - Bluish Silver

Source

Im gona give Toyota a ring tomorrow and order the bumper if they are open. I'll get the grill, fogs etc at a later date, just want to get it all sprayed ready for fitting. (can fit the front bumper myself)

cool i'll ask him and let him know 2moz.

don't know mate but think they would be best to be took off and fitted when the dry keep ya old stuff on for now, i'll get you a price first mate might not be worth the distance in fuel.