My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wall plug = no hairdryer = bumps stay on = major fail :D

Ill bring your new TTE stickers down jimbo...if i remember ;) (dont wnt u guys jumping on me for forgetting stuff now theres a new member too = more weight :D )

yup i moved him over frm where he was so they could have a good ol chin wag you never know its probs his long lost love frm when they were in jdm land....wall plug to plug the hairdryer in lol (you got your stuff mate)

im going to check my post tomorrow u big girl to see if i have the adhesive....but its too fooking cold to put it on n i dont wnt it falling off n where do i put it on manch n then risk driving it back on sun night or at uni during the week...again it will be well cold so it wont set or do i screw it on even tho originaly the SR one isnt (it still has holes tho so im confuslicated)

Tiny update....bourke advanced the ignition timmming on bob not noticed a diff mabe when notice on the motorway? also manage to remove the bumps....1 of them anyway fook me they are hard to do took all day it was really cold which did not help at all!!!!! my aim is one a week lol