My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

Just moved it over from the place i parked it last night n FUK me the gauge is just above halfway n i filled up to the top on sat night before the meet!! when the tank was just bellow halfway i think its less high revs and the 1st lane for me from now on :p

so on almost a full tank ive got abt 230-250 not good i tell you... :p

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kinda know whats going on mate.....i need to chill out n change up gears faster instead of hitting 60 in 3rd or 4th....again be in 5th when doing 40 not 4th stuff like that i need to monitor it. 90% of the time i wait till its warm before i drive off so it cant be that

I usually keep it below 2.5 k when changing when sat at 60 in 5th its like 2750 revs. I once got nearly 200 miles off half a tank driving like that then got bored!!

Its a known fact FTE's are better on fuel, probably because they dont need as much of a revving for hills etc, who knows

When i was going onto the motorway i put my foot down a bit more but my petrol stayed near full its on about 3 quarters of a tank since last saturday and i was out with bourkey on sunday and drive to work.

Craig

i see change at 2-2.5 like normal n stay in 1st lane doing 60 gotcha!! (sis will get pissed off lol for driving slow)

still would like to know who that guy was with the silver SR he had a nice number plate...lol if you guys had club stickers on he might have joined up :p

he came up at speed, while we were getting up to speed thats why he passed us.....u lot need club stickers asap!

i`ve decided to take my bump strips off on sat after really liking that 5dr in the link ^^^^ with them off just hope there isn`t a massive diff in paint colour

i probs wont be comming round buddy, family day on sat :p so bobs DEFO! getting a wash n bump strips removed :p ill try n remember to bring the polish to uni to polish up the spoiler n find a way getting it fitted, also re-tighten the arb.

I do have club stickers on you bulb :p. Just small ones :p. I'll light them up with some neons if you want :p.

I still have just under a quarter of a tank left since i filled up on Saturday. I even poured petrol down the side of the car. Makes it go faster :p.

Bourkey

FORGET!? FORGET?! lol i forgot my bank card on 2x occasions now

1) went to get the exhaust sorted only had around £50 luckly there was nothing wrong with it, i left my card at uni

2) on sat before the meet after fitting the arb i went home n got changed forgot that i left my card in my pocket i went abt 5miles away to get our cars washed only to realise i dint have any cash or the card as i also needed to pay idy!!! so went on a 45min journy home to get it (traffic was shit)

it will be tied around my neck from now on.... :p

yeh makes it go faster, lets all drench our cars with petrol!! forget FTE hahaha (put a rear sticker on)

• 3 weeks later...