My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A tiny wee update.....magnetic sump plug has been paid for, will be paying for the cup holders tomorrow, adhesive for the spoiler is here still not decided as to which route to go for the bump strips caramel wheel? or something like 3M adhesive remover? (i really dont have the time or the patience for the methods suggested its bloody cold out there)

a little help please?

does anyone have pictures of the N/A bumper without the fins in it? also how easy is it to do? will the strength of the bumper be ok?

and finally import plates i`ve heard the shops will not sell me them but if i "manage" to get them whats the story with the rozzers?

OH! almost forgot i`ve been trying to find this little air freshner for a while now n i`ve not had much look (Bit sad i know but i remember something similar to it in my dads car when i was younger) i though it would be cool to get one, i remember the green one specifically but want the black one (vanilla FTW!)...anyone know where to get one? its made by turtle wax

FG4484.gifFG4481.gif

many thanks guys :thumbsup:

Asad/Asda

Do you have an A1 autostore near you? I think they sell a lot of Turtlewax stuff. If not, I'll pop into my local one, and see what I can find. (May be next weekend)

EDIT: While the Turtlewax UK site has the Turtlefresh things up, I cannot find it anywhere on the internet, not even on eBay, UK or US.

Might just be out of production I'm afraid :thumbsup: Just checked the US Turtlewax site, and they don't even have air fresheners!

i got them pics off the uk site ^^^^ i went to halfords to have a look but nothing :harhar:

I would be very greatful if would do that for me good sir :thumbsup:

on a side note i squashed my rear arb "rubber spacers" too much n will need some new ones down the line...i was also tinkering in the engine bay my antifreeze is mucky! to say the least what do people recomend? change the thermostat too?

• 2 weeks later...

Ye mine getting lowered after christmas got loads of little goodies to come over christmas when you planning on lowering the car bourkey still has some springs i think he has loads of sets gets new set every week after hitting into a kurb lol.

Craig

I wanted TTE springs because near where i live there are loads of bumps n stuff, and on occasions i have a full car (3 in the back 1+me in the front)....so i wouldn`t have any problems what so ever even with having to replace the shockers....now considering they hardly come up i may have to opt for teins or 35mm ones.....pics

22122008109.jpg

22122008108.jpg

Ahhh you see the CD badge thing did cross my mind (done a paintshop lol ).....Gal yeh its on 50 profile they were almost brand new when i got them (~4k miles ago). so when they wear away ill get the 45 profile sorted ^_^ also imo the arch gap is too much on 45 profile tyres....we`ll see tho

22122008109cd.jpg

Nope, its safely tucked away under my bed i get it out every now n then to admire it :rolleyes: . I`ve Got the glue and TTE stickers so hopefully when the weather is better i`ll put it on, dont worry be happy....... :p

EDIT: im hoping to go home uber early to get the passenger side bumps off and possibly wash n wax (fingers crossed)

The final of the bump strips took a mere 10mins at most to rip them off, wipe down,remove with wheel,wipe again, quick polish up and whala! (the remains of the tape is the white powdery shite on the floor with bobs pee pee lol)

27122008110.jpg

NO! its wash it, clay it, wax it....huh :rolleyes:

soon bro soon, hes got a winter coat on atm its fookin shite to wash a car in this weather brrrrrrr! as soon as that thing called the sun comes out ill wash it and give u a bell promise!