My 5dr N/A......"Bob"

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no time bud i live away so i dont have anything to use to take them off i can kindly ask a girl for a hair dryer etc but i have no electrical socket....so they will have to wait

front end conversion-remix. 2 vote

sr spoiler.2 vote

will it suit the speedlines tho?

noooo no full remix kit just bumper, grill and fogs

behave gal! :)

any more votes?

by the way my filter should be here today (i was promised :) )

also paid some monies on the rear arb and alp (getting them from the gb)

the filter had been paid for and ive paid for the antilift kit but dave? let me join the gb to take advantage of the rear arb too so thats were next months moneys going too....as for the bumper etc i will start saving from the month after that lol

quick up-date before i head off to my lecture

K&N panel fitted can feel the diff :lol: its also alot thinner in size compared to the paper mache std one

standard backbox fitted the exhaust is still blowing so off to TG silencers on sat morning to sort it out with jimbo

tte stickers should be on there way

glanza air box arrived today

Quick update, tried the glanza box looks really good but there is no hole for the "sensor" easy fix drill a hole n fit the gromet. And the hole for the pipe to the tb is offset compared to the N/A one so im going to try n loosen the bottom bit n see what happens pic may explain better another point it was making a fizzing noise while i was working in that area i think its the fuel filter when i re-fit ill take it off the holder n re-position it best i can. losing pressure?

24102008747.jpg

TTE stickers arrived

24102008749.jpg

That "fizzing" noise is nothing to worry about at all mate it's just the fuel filter. Made me jump the first time I heard it I thought it sounded like the noise of eletricity sparking on something lol...

Mine does that fizzing noise all the time. Both Starlets i've owned have done it and pretty much every Starlet i have seen does it. Dont worry bud :lol:.

I say put the n/a intake back on. It does the job for now. Your just being fussy :p.

Bourkey

whats the filter actually doing? even after the cars been standing there for a while?

also any other ideas on the glanza air box/pipe issue?

I think it's just the fuel running back down the pipe or something to do with the pressure of it. Nothing to worry about either way.

another quick updatey exhaust turned out to be ok the "blowing" sound i was hearing was the diffrence in the oem backbox n new1 so thats money saved....TTE spoiler will be arriving at idrees`s house on fri so i shld be able to head down n get it fitted when we have made an arrangement.....as for the air box jimbo, wait till its fitted!! i cant really heavily mod the engine n im getting most of the juice out of it as it is might aswell make it look pretty for the sake of £3 all NA owners should do it! ;)

p.s what was this ignition advancing you did when you had a fe? gains? fuel eco? power?

**update** TTE spolier has arrived at idrees`s house and i have sent the paint code for it to be sprayed up

whiteline gear has been fully paid for, the air box will hopefully go on tomorrow at jimbos house, and bit of a hold up on the rear lights might just be buying them new.

Sat saw me miss the meet up with jimbo n co but i was determind to get the glanza air box fitted after its been sitting there for x number of days......well

02112008765.jpg

you can just about make out the air sensor thing in its nearly original place

02112008764.jpg

floor mats ftw!!

02112008769.jpg

all important electric sunroof.....

02112008772.jpg

hope you like, another 500 miles or so n its oil n oil filter change