The Red Remix Beast

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tucka mate and of course laura ... hi :)

well what can i say!! ohh my god!! this is a stunning little car ya have created :) loving it so much!!

only just found this thread lol and just read every post pretty much!! love every mod u have put on her!! absolutely brilliant!!!

Lol can i come and have a look at her one day in the coming week? would love to see it in the flesh!! and only live round corner soo...

Dan,

hey tucka mate and of course laura ... hi :lol:

well what can i say!! ohh my god!! this is a stunning little car ya have created :p loving it so much!!

only just found this thread lol and just read every post pretty much!! love every mod u have put on her!! absolutely brilliant!!!

Lol can i come and have a look at her one day in the coming week? would love to see it in the flesh!! and only live round corner soo...

Dan,

just get your self down to one of our meets on a thurs night at the ketch in willerby, best place to see it, and alot more nice jap metal there too!

WOW that was a bargain on the seats!!

Me and my mate went to Manchester to pick a set up not so long ago for £500!! :p

And the mad bastard ripped them apart and fitted heated pads to them, heated Recaro's FTW :lol:

They look right at home in the Starbo, well done :p

• 1 month later...
crystel headlights. :thumbsup:

yeah i was thinking about them just where do i get them from??

Looks amazing in red :o

Good work to both of you :wub:

Im going alone on this one now as me and tucka gone our own ways so i need much help off you guys as possible..

Great car and nice work :thumbsup:

From where did you get the remix bumper and grill?

Got them from toyota but took time

lil update

orderd some body parts from toyota, arriving on wednesday, spoiler getting fitted friday with few other things etc etc

me n tucka today deciceded to take of the plastic side strips, took a while to get all the sticky stuff off but think it looks a alot better..

noplate.jpg

should be alot of stuff happening in the next couple of weeks to the car, preparing for rising sun car show!

do the side strips just come straight off? obv with a bit of a pull lol, but are they stuck on or screwed?