The Red Remix Beast

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car looks mint man. Same colour and year as mine, but puts mine to shame. I need to work on the paint when I finally get settled in Ireland.! Looking great.

yeah it takes alot to keep the red paint work in shape, just gotta graft really hard, lora is out there all the time polishin and waxin!

luks amazing this i SO need the sideskirts 2 set mine off how much u pay 4 sideskirts could u send me part numbers plz. cheerz

i got the glanza side skirts off a crashed glanza they were slighty damaged but fixed em up, but had to buy the end caps for them as there a 2 peice skirt from toyota.

The best looking n/a imo

Craig

wow cheers

Awesomee ride,

really like the starlet sticker on the side,

where did ya get it from lol?

lora spoke to a someone who makes up decals and we asked for the same font style as the glanza is and have it saying starlet instead.

thanks for everyone elses kind comments

tiny update got some sr dials for her cheers to AlanD for that awsum guy!, lora needs a rev gauge to drive lol women, im guessin if i go down to toyota they will be able to fit it and send the clocks back ect ect?

still waitin on the rims, pav is tryin to get me some sort of postage sorted out as he lives super far away lol cheers man

and springs which we orderd a month ago nearly still havnt arrived!!! keep emailin me and they keep tellin me they will be with me soon!! grrrrr

so just waitin on the above then will crack on with either front end conversion or lora wants some big sounds subs ect ect on the go!! because lets face it its never gonna be fast as were keepin engine totaly standard, so may aswel make it a nice cruiser with sweet music lol sayin that i can make it spin in 2nd gear lol beast!

Did ya get your sounds yet mate a fusion 12inch enclosure fits nicely in the rear with a little mod to the parcel shelf also 2 6.5inch in the boot with 2 6x9's in the rear window made to fit by carving 2 washer style rings out of plywood sprayed black and to finish off 2 4inch component's speakers in the front to replace the standard ones quality for less than 400pounds thanks to caraudiodirect my hero's check my profile pic

Did ya get your sounds yet mate a fusion 12inch enclosure fits nicely in the rear with a little mod to the parcel shelf also 2 6.5inch in the boot with 2 6x9's in the rear window made to fit by carving 2 washer style rings out of plywood sprayed black and to finish off 2 4inch component's speakers in the front to replace the standard ones quality for less than 400pounds thanks to caraudiodirect my hero's check my profile pic

nope not done much on the audio front, apart from a new headunit and some 6x9s for the now, but will be lookin into the sound front soon, thanks for the info man will check your profile out soon

cheers

tucka

well a few pics from rscs, couple are off one of my friend removing a few tiny dints we have

P1020643.jpg

P1020644.jpg

P1020645.jpg

100_7346.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

lil update gettin a set of 2 black dc2 recaros going in at the start of next month!

and still waitin on the toyota badge for the grill to arrive from japland on the 16th i belive

Loving it still!

Some really sexual shots there, its so nice, I can't believe how red it is, for 12 years old, you would think it would be so ropey by now!

Top work!

nope not done much on the audio front, apart from a new headunit and some 6x9s for the now, but will be lookin into the sound front soon, thanks for the info man will check your profile out soon

cheers

tucka

Replace the front speakers with some FLI 10cm 3ways, 50w rms, most powerful in its class, and only £17.99 for a pair.

Damien

• 2 weeks later...

well got our dc2 black recaros today of a friend, so i went into my loft to find my old bride rail and zep racing rail to see what needed doing to fit

the bride rail fitted no problem, but the zep racing rail didnt, i had to get 2 metal bars welded across so took it to a local metal shop this mornin and got sum welded on, once i got it home i had to mark up the messurements for were the holes were going to be for the bolts to go throught to fit the seat,drilled the holes once i had marked them out, to find wen i lined them up i must of got one of my messurements wrong as 2 bottom holes didnt line up with seats so took alot of fannyin around but got it there and they fit spot on! tight as a tiger.

out with the old

DSC_0056.jpg

in with the new

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

massive imporvment from standard, seats hold u alot better and gives u alot more confidence in corners, plus lowers your drivers postion alot which inturn gives u a better feel for the car.

one other lil thing the badge for the front grill which we order ages ago finally arrived so we wapped that on

DSC_0058.jpg

maybe new rear bumper next...

well got our dc2 black recaros today of a friend, so i went into my loft to find my old bride rail and zep racing rail to see what needed doing to fit

Wow you two have done a great job on this it looks stunning. Where did ya get the recaros from and how much did ya pay if ya dont mind me asking.

chanelle

Wow you two have done a great job on this it looks stunning. Where did ya get the recaros from and how much did ya pay if ya dont mind me asking.

chanelle

cheers, got them from a friend for 350 in very gud condition.

what rear end will you go for mate? Surely a Glanza ass is too common for you? :)

Liking the little badge, subtle touch. And the seats look nice too!

lol cheers man, problem is im not sure what other bumper to go for, think the glanza one with a rear lip is gonna be the best suited, all the other bumpers i think of will need a kit to go with it...gonna have a gud look around, hope i can find something a bit diffrent..