side skirts

glanza rear spoiler

front bumper n fogs arrived from toyota

DSC_0022.jpg

side skirts n spoiler all sprayed up

DSC_0022.jpg

sprayed and fitted bumper n grill

frontwithoutfogs.jpg

couldnt fit fogs due to forgettin to order clips to fit them, so ran back of to toyota to order them

also on backorder still is the genuwine toyota badge for the grill arrives 5th of may

anywho got to work with my friend and bonded and screwed on skirts and spoiler left over night to ensure it had dryed.

fitting.jpg

brease blocks wernt touchin the skirts dont worry had carboard to cushin it.

next day all cleaned up by lora heres a few pics

newass.jpg

newside.jpg

newfront.jpg

newsideview.jpg

we think its made a massive improvment to the car, next thing on the list is rear glanza bumper..

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Oh My, outstanding, i'm in love with that :thumbsup:

I want more progress :lol:

Duck spoiler would look nice too, not seen one before with the UK spec numberplate on the rear :wub:

Nice, loving the non-faded red. :wub:

Get some Reflet or late spec Glanza lights and it would look even better.

yeah the plan is to get the same rear lights that are on the starlet remix

mate that looks awesome! nice work guys, about a glanza rear bumper, the exhaust may need moving an inch or two sideways...may be okay tho :thumbsup:

yeah i was thinkin it would need modifiyin for the new bumper to fit, will see when we get one

looks awsome! glanza rear bumper will definatly compliment the rest of the kit. are you gonna be using an

import plate on the rear? definatly makes a big difference to the looks :lol:

yeah lora will be ordering the import plate for the rear next month, we spent too much cash flow this month lol

thnx for everyones comments

Lora...tucka....that looks outstanding!!!

i LOVE it!!!! very very unique, i think its safe to say there aint too many other EPs out there with that combo of remix and glanza goin on!!! awesome work guys!

@Galliano - how very freakin dare u sir! never seen a ducktail spoiler on a UK shape bootlid with UK shape number plate recess??????? ahem....arent we forgetting a certain car??? how, very, dare, you! how!

Phil.

this looks well nice guys, cant believe the shine you get from your paintwork! the only bad thing about having silver like me is you cant really tell when youve polished it much.

im liking the bumper n sideskirt combo, top work :thumbsup:

we got a massive bank hol meet on monday at the ketch dude! get your self down then!

Don't think the Glanza will be back together then :thumbsup:

Might see if I can get up some other way or just sling it back together as it was for now!

Steve

That looks awesome man nice work. Alloys look so nice on the car you got that pretty much spot on :thumbsup:

Also the PE11 backbox seems to sit at more of an angle than my PE1 i want mine to sit like that haha

well lil update, fitted the rims, got a glanza spolier which we have sprayed to match car, havnt fitted it yet tho just thinkin about what to do with the brake light..

this is how she is lookin at the mo

3c9f3234.jpg

3b9b9e3a.jpg

The car looks mint man. Same colour and year as mine, but puts mine to shame. I need to work on the paint when I finally get settled in Ireland.! Looking great.