The Red Remix Beast

Glad to see your keeping it!!!

Done a good job so far :p

Thanks i realised i do love the car and she is so clean and paint work is spotless just want her with a light bit of sparkle. Loads of plans made for her over next couple of months

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well me and lora have been busy this past week, swaped the 16s for sum super nice and rare Enkei RP01's which are super lightweight,got a GReddy trust power extreme spec II back box, yet to be fitted toyota wind delfectors and glanza side skirts,front strut brace.

parts013.jpg

parts029.jpg

lora cleanin the crap outta her new rims

parts034.jpg

parts041.jpg

only pics i have of the wheels fitted are what we took of wen we was fittin the exuast at my mates work

DSC00961.jpg

and heres the exhaust fitted with a nice jdm angle on it

newgreadtrustspec2.jpg

sounds awsum

things we need to do, get new bumper n gril from sheeky, refurb the skirts n spray em up, fit spoiler and respray it as were not happy with the finish.fit strut brace, fit wind deflectors.

then drop a b18vtec engine in there! lol but thats just something were thinkin off, aint had a look into it yet lol plus it would be the last thing we would do, still got coilys to buy and uprated brakes! and a few other things lol

Awesome additions to the red beast there guys.

Rims look perfect.

Lora looks much happier too ;)

Thats the thing with EP tuning it takes time, but you are sure onto a winner.

Keep up the nice work. B16 sounds crazy... :D ;)

Awesome additions to the red beast there guys.

Rims look perfect.

Lora looks much happier too ;)

Thats the thing with EP tuning it takes time, but you are sure onto a winner.

Keep up the nice work. B16 sounds crazy... :D ;)

yeah cheers man, yeah just thinkin of diffrent engine options to make it a bit diffrent but still keepin it NA

WOW looks awsome mate!!

B18 would be mental!! :D

I would say Blacktop 4AGE would be a better option :D

blacktop 4AGE sounds interesting man, il look into that option aswel with lora.

cheers for the nice comments guys

Looks loads better on them wheels mate!!!!

yeah me and lora are happy with them, we will hopefully get sum more pics this weeknd of it all cleaned up ect ect

thanks for the nice comment

wheels look great!

match the car colour well with em havin red mixed in with the black, which is also good cuz it breaks the alloy up a bit instead of it bein all black ;)

keep up the good work n i cant wait to see future additions as what youve got planned sounds good ;)

Looking good :D

cheers idrees dude

wheels look great!

match the car colour well with em havin red mixed in with the black, which is also good cuz it breaks the alloy up a bit instead of it bein all black ;)

keep up the good work n i cant wait to see future additions as what youve got planned sounds good ;)

yeah cheers man,i think the wheels will look even more at home once the body parts are on.

couple of pics took today to show the jap style exit on the GReddy system.

lora was still cleanin but im too lazy to wait for her to finish so started takin photos while she was stil in progress, super clean starlet!

P1020266.jpg

P1020270.jpg

P1020275.jpg

P1020277.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

lil update

orderd some body parts from toyota, arriving on wednesday, spoiler getting fitted friday with few other things etc etc

me n tucka today deciceded to take of the plastic side strips, took a while to get all the sticky stuff off but think it looks a alot better..

noplate.jpg

should be alot of stuff happening in the next couple of weeks to the car, preparing for rising sun car show!

lil update

orderd some body parts from toyota, arriving on wednesday, spoiler getting fitted friday with few other things etc etc

me n tucka today deciceded to take of the plastic side strips, took a while to get all the sticky stuff off but think it looks a alot better..

noplate.jpg

should be alot of stuff happening in the next couple of weeks to the car, preparing for rising sun car show!

That pic = mint sig with a bit of editing :thumbsup: