The Red Remix Beast

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exhaust does she want tuka?

not sure yet, maybe hks.blitz not a shabby one tho

Nice one Tucka, glad you found a mint one.

cheers man

tidy example, nice to see a few plans for it aswell

cheers dude

thank you all for nice comments im letting tucka pay for all these bits and all im after saving for a paint job not sure on colour yet.

thats nice of u lol, good luck with it please choose a nice colour lol

thank you all for nice comments im letting tucka pay for all these bits and all im after saving for a paint job not sure on colour yet.

hahahaaha bit cheeky that aint it misses!! gonna kick your ass when you get home! showin me up infront of the boys!!! lol

noooooooooo don't paint it, theres no need, red is like....the best colour ever :)

• 3 weeks later...

tiny update got some sr dials for her cheers to AlanD for that awsum guy!, lora needs a rev gauge to drive lol women, im guessin if i go down to toyota they will be able to fit it and send the clocks back ect ect?

still waitin on the rims, pav is tryin to get me some sort of postage sorted out as he lives super far away lol cheers man

and springs which we orderd a month ago nearly still havnt arrived!!! keep emailin me and they keep tellin me they will be with me soon!! grrrrr

so just waitin on the above then will crack on with either front end conversion or lora wants some big sounds subs ect ect on the go!! because lets face it its never gonna be fast as were keepin engine totaly standard, so may aswel make it a nice cruiser with sweet music lol sayin that i can make it spin in 2nd gear lol beast!

• 3 weeks later...

well picked up the rims, and suspension arrived,and sr dials aswel, fitted springs pics below, havnt fitted rims orderd some slim nuts so just waitin on them and soon as there here the wheels will be going on

anywho here she is slammed on her ass lol

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

will get better ones once wheels on ect

• 2 months later...

well lil update, fitted the rims, got a glanza spolier which we have sprayed to match car, havnt fitted it yet tho just thinkin about what to do with the brake light..

this is how she is lookin at the mo

3c9f3234.jpg

3b9b9e3a.jpg