i was just wondering what you guys and gals on here do for a living because some of you have real nice Glanzas, which I doubt you could afford by working in Tescos stacking shelves. lol!!!!!!

ill start it off then:

I started an apprenticeship with Airbus,Chester as an electrician but im currently on rubbish money. Bonus and payrise coming soon though!!

Anyone else on here work for airbus?

forgot to mention: I was also a Mitsubishi mechanic for two years and a Toyota mechanic for three.

im part time at collage doin a computing science degree, the other half of my time is spent in networking for an international mobile distributer called allied mobile <_<

Currently working in a shit hole of a factory until my car is how i want it and when i got a bit of money behind me!!!

Going to find a better job then (with more money!!!)

Then hopefully go to Uni next year to do motorsport engineering.

right here it goes and i cant wait for the laughs. mine must be the most obscure job here lol

right i am a warehouse manager and quality control manager for ...................................................... BOTTLE TOPS. they range from red square and lambrini to olive oil and chilli sauce caps. but dont get any free samples lol.

i used to work for Carlsberg and got to have as much beer as possible lol

*waits for insults lol*

UPDATE:- Had a letter through the door this morning notifying me of the termination of my contract as of today which makes me officially unemployed!!!!!

Wa**ers!!!! Looks like i gta find a new job a bit sooner than expected!!!!

lol @ shelly

i'd get ya a job at my halfords!! bit far for you to drive though!! lol

yep people... i work for halfords!! everyone slates the place, but its a nice place to work really, plus i get to talk about my hobby all day!! lol and laugh at the local chavs!

and im in my final year doing graphic design and illustration degree at uni of hertfordshire.

Rich.

any of you halfords guys have good stories on chavs? 'will that universal boost controller fit my saxo etc' :lol:

I'm finishing off my apprenticeship in electronic engineering and now test the radar guidence systems in missiles that they use in the royal navy. it's really much more boring then it sounds. <_<

I'm a transparency engineer.

I clean the glass in a double glazing company before its made up.

I've just qualified to operate the 18 inch floor brush and currently studing for my O.W.B license. (one wheeled barrel)