During your stay with the UKSC TEAM

Well i was just thinking if uksc wasnt here some folk would be kinda in the darkness!

what have you learned or aquired whilest being on the forums..

Well since ive been on her i learned alot about my glanza, i also learned alot about

the tuning of the cars. engine and body wise!

I have aquired my 5zigen from here, and my fmic! - also aquired some good friends. and met a few one or two good people!

I learned that gal wants a piece of me, sparky is my pimp brother, speed freaks game for well pretty much anything :p

and there isnt a day i dont go past without thinking of pie's..

the forums a good place to learn stuff and get to know more things about the cars and meet new people!, i think a thanks is in order for Gio (Mr Enzo) for maken this place :p and the modds team because i fancy you all...!

Nice one :p

yeh ive learnt alot from this forum as i never really had myself interested in the starlet until joining here, ive found this website to be alot more welcoming for me and the paseos than the original paseo forum, which is shite.

ive learnt the following :

Dates of Starlets being produced

Model line up (Solida, Sportif, Glanza V/S..)

Codes (EP82 etc)

Engine in general (as ive never been too mechanically minded, but here ive learnt alot about turbos and stuff..)

how much alike they are to the paseo (parts and stuff)

and just general bits and peices that can be done and also the tutorials and stuff

and also ive met some great people that have become quite good friends (Ross (StarletRaje) , Ste, Ross (Love - if he ever accepts me on msn :p ) and i really love the general banter on here. this is the only main website i visit nowadays, as the paseo forum is in dutch, polish and german.. and also the local carclub is full of chavs and shit.. :/

so thanks guys :p

UKSC.......well i got my speedlines,tte spoiler, club sticker, k&N filter,front strut bar soon to be rear lights and whiteline handling stuff, info about rolla mani. I met some really nice people (jimbo, markoos,craig,ste,matty,jay,gal n so on n so forth) i spend countless hours on here instead of doing uni work :p .

Family think im crazy spending money on bob but i love him!!

The knowledge gained about ep`s and anything to do with them, the confidence to go and work alone modding or fixing is all priceless and i will be part of the family for aslong as i can. UKSC has given me the ability to put my head up with a grin n be proud of the odd little jap car we own.

Thankyou all, Asad (asda)

Hmmmm....

I have learnt various things about the Starlet range of cars...such as best oils to use/best spark plugs/best turbos/brakes etc things along that line.

I've learnt from peoples views on modifications about whats decent and what isn't.

I have also come to be very friendly with various members Love, Sparky, Galliano, StarletRaje etc etc. Just generally met some really cool and friendly people.

This is the only forum I go on now, and I come on every day normally to check up on things. The people on here make me feel comfortable about posting new topics about random things, unlike other forums that will shoot you down!

I love the banter...and Pies!!!

Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks to UKSC I have spent close on £5k on my Starlet :p

Because if it wasnt for this club I wouldnt realise how sexy my car could be :p

I have aquired all my bits from this site, learnt everything I need to know about Starlets!!

Also became very friendly with Muddyell over the site, met up with a few members, Gaz, Sicaln, StarletRick, Ecksjay, StarboGT and mrs, Geo and mrs, JAG and bro, MJ and wifey, Montanajr, Riko666, Glanza Al, Rich, Bourkey, !Rush!, VBoi!, Starlybruiser, Ragz, TurboDave and Dan, LowRed, Rob Bower, Woody, Starletraje, LiamD sory if I missed anyone out :p

Im also looking forward to meeting the rest of you!! Phil, Joz, BigT-SR and shelly (because I always seem to miss them at shows :p) Galliano and of couse Love and Stacey :wub:

XxXxXxX

Ive learned so much from this place in the time ive been here!! i think the best thing has to be the peolpe at shows its amazing how much you learn from people online and when you get to a show its like you have known the m forever and a day, and everyone is always willingto give help and advice!!

Im maken jae next year.. but dont forget its fancy dress... i will be ubes as a tin of beans :p

speaking of JAE will hopefull have the dates in a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for updtes in the JAE section!!! :p

I have learned soooo much here, certainly cause the EP scene in the netherlands isnt so big, certainly about the turbo's.

Also i would have never fitted a rolla manifold cause nobody had done it in the netherlands, as far as i know i am still the only one in the country with a rolla mani.

Offcourse i got some top quality products here like the shortshifter from TC!!!

I am totally hooked and i am forever thankfull for all the advise, information and tips

mw_bow.gifmw_bow.gifmw_bow.gifmw_bow.gifmw_bow.gifmw_bow.gifmw_bow.gif

i've learnt alot about starlets. found out about what you can & cant do when modding (mixing and matching glanza & n/a's). Get great feed back from members when i ask a questions. This place is great for parts especially in the Japanese Auctions area. Found what mods get great resulsts.

i would say not alot as i havent been on here alot but when i think back to what i knew 2 weeks ago i knwo alot comapred to what i did then even thou my knowledge is minimal.

Also i got my Baby off here so im very grateful for that :p

Lol bourkey n markoos have decided to resurrect my old primary school name.......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's you name for life now mate ;).

From my humble little blue Starlet i started off with i now have the car i always wanted to make, and it's still not finished.

I could not have built my car to what it is now. I had members online waiting to help me and members on the other end of my phone helping me out when i had minor problems. All the knowledge of my car and engine were from here and the endless list of people i have met and the friends i have made will stick with me for a long time to come.

Thanks a lot to you all :p.

James a.k.a Bourkey

HAH!!! jay try to make a profit??? clearly u have never had any dealings with this man!!! he's more f**kin generous than bloody Chris Cringle!! (thats santy claus for all u people staring blankly at the screen!)

to put it simply...UKSC and its members have given me the car I have now. theres no point listin names for me, there are too many and u all know who u are, the car wouldnt be where it is right now without UKSC and its members. to say i have some close friends thanks to UKSC is something of an understatement.

so, thank u UKSC..

Phil.

wow nice post thanx alot guys :p

great to see people apreaceating whats going on and puts a smile on my face . . . .

where do we go from here?

well its only onto bigger and better from here on in, alot of you wont know about this but we have a whole new technical site thats up now, if you can guess the url you can see it, ;)

im not 100% happy with it yet, im hoping to release it to the public by the weekend or soon after, but once up it will elevate us to no1 in terms of actualy being a fully functional info site not just a forum like so many other car forums out there

& from the inital feedback ive had so far id say its gona be special and hopefully worth the time/effort its taken to get this far!

i have to thank anyone thats reading this for using uksc, without you the place would not be, basicaly . . . .

if any of you have any ideas on how to make the place more acomodating or feedback on anything like the news blog or any other aspect of the forum just let us guys know and we will endevor to make the whole uksc experience better as days go by

thanx alot for the kind words guys and girls, have come close to jacking itall in and selling up a few times but posts like this make it worthwhile.