Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

Now something is finally happening. Got my car back from the tuner. He has mounted Adaptronic engine management and single coils. He has not got it started, but I had no time to wait anymore so got it back before he finished it. Seems like there's a problem with trigger sensors. I have one aftermarket on the crank pulley, this seems to work and I see it's triggering on my computer. On the cam we use the distributor for triggering, but I'm not sure if it is working properly. I se it's triggering, but we got no spark, only when I let the let the ignition off I get one spark. But hopefully we get it started soon!!

I have this weekend started on mye gaugepod, wrapped the exhaust, washed it and put my bumper back on again. Will continue tomorrow to prepare it for the season. Only 20 days to first Gatebil meet!!

Some crappy phonepictures

Bilde268.jpg

Bilde269.jpg

Bilde270.jpg

Bilde271.jpg

Bilde273.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks... The skirts are laying in the garage just waiting to be mounted.

Hopefully we get the management sortet out asap...

Put on my summerwheels today.

Deøivered the distributor today to my mapper. He will rebuilt it with same trigger as used on my crank so then it will start! Hopefully i'll get it back this week too.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the car on the rollers today. It made 164whp and 179nM on 0,6bar boost. Clutch slipped when we pushed it over, so ordered new clutch tonight.

Engine goes nice and no problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some facebookphotoes I found from Gatebil:

265121_10150245340816247_597601246_7592981_1524304_n.jpg

215019_10150734193175029_835295028_20074324_2232004_n.jpg

I have now started collecting upgrade parts for the winter.

Bought:

Forged 5e longblock with ported and polished head

To buy:

Wepr TD05 turbo

Will get my current engine mapped before next Gatebil in september to see what power I'll get out of it. Any ideas what boost a Wepr TD04 turbo are able to deliver?

Took it for a test tonight. Need more boost!!! Had a drag against my brother and lost.. He drives a kp60 with lexus v8. But on thursday I'm booked for a new mapping whith more boost. Will try up to 1,5bar hopefully.

011_1459.jpg

I'm really pleased with this photo I took, even that the track wheels are on.

Turbo had almost nothing more to give and injectors were almost empty so had to stop on 1,5.

But if I change my injectors for bigger and changes the fuel to E85 I might get another 40hp my tuner ment. So my 5e will be built for E85 for next year. Think I'll need some 1000cc injectors then.. Maybe I'll build it with two fuelrails and two fuelsystems, one for E85 and one for regular Shell 99 Vpower. I can have two maps in my engine management and change maps with just a switch so not so hard system to build. But need to think about it. First I'll need to get it through the norwegian mot system.... Not so easy...