Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We use it on shows. We built it as a trailer so can just hook it on a car. We drove it around on the meet we were at this weekend while barbequing.

Was at Gatebil meet this weekend with my Avensis. Gatebil is the biggest meet in Norway, there are 3 of them every year. Got two prices on my Avensis, one 1st an one 2nd.

erik2.jpg

erik3.jpg

• 7 months later...

Very long time since last update. I have now ordered time for mapping. The 28. of january he will start mounting Adaptronic engine management and do the mapping.

Got some more work to do before I can leave it to him, but hopefully it will be ready. All the small peaces that's left takes alot of time.....

I have now since last update mounted ic piping, painted cooler black again;), inlet manifold, fuelrail, fuelregulator, oil cooler+++++

This is how it stands now:

LA0_4206.jpg

LA0_4178.jpg

Does anyone here know how hi boost the TD04 kit from wepr are good for?

Nice Update Erik.

See you at Gatebil Rudskogen, sommer of 2011 ;-)

Thanks. Hopefully I'll have dyno papers first week of feb.

You bring your car this year?? Love to se your car there! Just look for the VTS-racing club camp, then you will find me an my cars and grill.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll have dyno papers first week of feb.

You bring your car this year?? Love to se your car there! Just look for the VTS-racing club camp, then you will find me an my cars and grill.

I don't know yet if I am bringing my car this year.

I have alot of plans. And not much time to execute them.

But I will definitely be there.

I can't wait to see your dyne graph.

My car made 198bhp and 205nm at 0.5/0.6 bar.

I am going 1.1 or 1.2 bar this summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. I got some red sideskirts not mounted yet. I'd love some i cf, but cant find any and need to save up some money first. Ordererd air suspention to my Avensis also so money are flying!

Put the head together tonight witb racing valvesprings from Speedvision. Mounted the head on the block too with mye cruise headgasket.

not checked out your build before, looks awesome but the comment on using speedvision springs worries me a bit. has been alot of buggered engines from thoese springs dude, his cams are ok but thoese springs are bad, i recomend cruise springs if you wnat uprated springs. sorry for the negative comment, just dont want to see your effort go to waste.