Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a frien who will put a carbon "foil/sticker" or what you call it on them. Looks like real carbon. Whill also wrap the roof of my Avensis with it.

I'll try to boost the most as possible, don't know the boost limit on my td04, but I will at least try to go 1,5bar.

Fake CF :p:(

• 1 month later...
Fake CF

Make me some real cf sideskirts and I will buy them.

Done a bit more today. Its cold outside so no big things will be done until its warmer. Ordered and got a WMS bigbrakekit. Mounted one side today to see if my winterwheels fit them, they did.

DSC_2681.jpg

DSC_2695.jpg

DSC_2702.jpg

Also ordered a intakemanifold so engine will not be dropped in before its here.

Also got me a new daily driver car. An Avensis 2009 1,6;) Will be with 19'' and full TTE kit. Got 9x17'' on winter.

DSC_2632.jpg

DSC_2640.jpg

• 1 month later...

Then finally an update. Took the old 4e-fe engine out and put the 4e-fte in. Waiting for my inlet manifold and needs to make my wiring fit. Will be a big job I think. Some pictures of the car how it sits now.

DSC_2759.jpg

DSC_2763.jpg

DSC_2762.jpg

• 2 months later...

Got my new inletmanifold now and started on the engine loom. Need to build the lhd 4e-fe loom and rhd 4e-fte loom too a hybrid lhd 4e-fte loom. Not that easy....

Not shoot me for this, but had some spare parts left from the rhd glanza so me and my brother built a barbeque from the front with the rear axel from my car welded to the frame

236.jpg

232.jpg

Guest Enzo
Got my new inletmanifold now and started on the engine loom. Need to build the lhd 4e-fe loom and rhd 4e-fte loom too a hybrid lhd 4e-fte loom. Not that easy....

Not shoot me for this, but had some spare parts left from the rhd glanza so me and my brother built a barbeque from the front with the rear axel from my car welded to the frame

236.jpg

232.jpg

hahah thats soo soo minted mate, i will add this to the extreem ep blog thanx for sharing. !!

:)