Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll do all the mounting my self. I'm a Toyota mecanic so should be an possible job. I'll do everything exept the mapping. It lookes like i'm going with the Blitz one. Got a pm from WEPR last night. Will get a the manifold I ordered with no costs, so I then have a mild steel manifold with external wg option

My Celica got a TD06 turbokit with external wg, frontmount IC, D2 coilovers, changed all the bushings to red urethanes, 18'' rims and some more.

• 1 month later...

Done some more today. Took the engine and gearbox out and split the engine from gearbox. Anyone knows what sort of clutch this is?

Tafoto-0052.jpg

Tafoto-0053.jpg

Tafoto-0054.jpg

Will take the engine in to my basement to strip it, clean it and paint it. Still not sure if I should leave it with orig internals or go the way with forged rods and pistons. Was wondering of buying a 4e-fte engine performance kit of speedvisioncps. Any ideas what to do?

Got a big fmic on my gt4 and think it has a bit too much lag, so will be trying out both the intercoolers to see if there is any difference.

DSC00110.jpg

Does anyone know if I can put my gearbox from the 4e-fte to the 4e-fe engine? Does I need to swap anything else to make it work? It would be great with the difflock in the winter.

• 4 weeks later...

I have changed the gearbox. Used the fte shafts. But I have a knocking soud when I turn and accelrates. It feels like the shafts are jumpin in and out;) It was like that on the white one before I removed it also. Could it be the diff thats not properly shimmed? Or the crosses in the shafts? I'll try the shafts from the fe and sees if its still there tomorrow.

Took some pics in the snow the other day:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

• 3 months later...

Update..

Have done some more on the car. Mounted all the carbonparts, back axle from the glanza, frontmount ic testmounted, TTE endpipe, new sommerwheels, 8x17'' ET 35 compomotive MO with 195/40-17 Toyo proxes tires.

Also stripped the engine all down and sent the block to be borred and shimmed and the top to be leaktested and shimmed. Just need to order new bearings then I got all the parts to start the engine build.

Took some pictures on Gatebil, biggest meet in Norway this weekend.

DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

DSC_0998.jpg

DSC_1014.jpg

DSC_1021.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

Have tried to get mc chu to make me some skirts, but with no luck. He had a group buy going on but didn't happen so i now got som skirts I'll put on. They are red so not sure how they will look.

Woah havnt seen this since the bumper went bac on all coloured in

Looks saveage!

Altho i think i like it better without the carbon lip in my opinion

(Those pics of it in the snow do it for me)

But still looks absolutly wikid :thumbsup:

Keep it up man :thumbsup: