That little "drift" at the end was fucking great.

about the only great part of the show.

they had 10gs to spend on that car ffs, instead of doing the most rediculus things it would have been good if they took it serieusly and actualy tried to beet it properly

about the only great part of the show.

they had 10gs to spend on that car ffs, instead of doing the most rediculus things it would have been good if they took it serieusly and actualy tried to beet it properly

Yeah that annoyed me a bit but then again it's Top Gear they don't take anything seriously so that's expected of them lol and when he came out with that F1 spoiler for fuck sake... :p

Oh I nearly forgot - did you get my PM's mate as you haven't replied I'm not sure if they sent or not.

Good concept with the spend £10k.. Badly pulled off though.

Could've just got some better brakes for a few hundred, £3000 is just ridiculous. Was so obvious the wheels wouldn't fit over them aswell.

I normally love them just having a laugh but I was actually quite disappointed they didn't bother trying to do it properly on a good experiment.

Good concept with the spend £10k.. Badly pulled off though.

Could've just got some better brakes for a few hundred, £3000 is just ridiculous. Was so obvious the wheels wouldn't fit over them aswell.

I normally love them just having a laugh but I was actually quite disappointed they didn't bother trying to do it properly on a good experiment.

Yeah, and they they make the sweeping statement that all money spent modifying a car is money wasted....

Yeah, and they they make the sweeping statement that all money spent modifying a car is money wasted....

My guess is that it's because all they see on the streets are idiots with stupid spoilers or whatever and they did this whole thing as a piss take, they could have done so much with £10k.

I agree with Geo the drift was the only real good bit

Those brakes where class although overkill springs to mind!!

Pretty sure the avantime is back on one of the episodes near the end of the series bigger and badder than ever, remember seeing it on the 1st episode but it was completely different

by the way I have never seen an avantime in my life!! :p

Only ever seen 2 of them ever. To be honest i thought they made it look quite smart (except the spoiler and mdf of course). That suspension was cool and i also thought the brakes were a bit over kill!! I thought it was good how James managed to get a ton of power just from the servicing and minor parts.

That toyota thing is mint. I really want one. You would look daft but thats the best bit.

Bourkey