What you guys think on these?

My mate just had this exhaust system put on his C2 today. its a 4-1 manifold straight thru to them to pipes and i must say its one of the maddest sounding cars ive heard!!!!!! Very tinny noise but sounds awesum!!!!

pow.jpg

Im gona change my exhaust soon and just wanted to know what you guys would think of these on the starly. maybe a lil bit smaller because they r massive!!!!

your feedback is appreciated

Sparky

oh dont mind ecksjay, he dislikes everything lol.  Got any sound clip? hehe.  Those are mad looking exhausts!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea i have noticed that shell lol

Il try and get i sound clip but it is a very hollow tingy sound which really is like nuthing ive ever heard before

I gota be honest they are huge and would look rediculous on a starlet but i think if i could get them slightly smaller they wuldnt look too bad, but i just wanted to see peoples reactions.

They do sound awesum though

sorry mate, but i have always hated those type of exhausts (reminds me of a letterbox B) ) ...it probably does sound pretty nice... but i really dont think it would suit a starly, i personally think they only really look good with single rounds or jap style 'cannon' mufflers, and sometimes even they can look too big.

but as said, as long as you like it, thats all that matters. B)B)

Rich.

Brush handle up either one and it's a ready made wheel barrow B)

Go for something more jap looking mate if you want to make it different try and get the guys to put the end can at an angle.

wow!!111!! that must give it an extra 200 bhp AT LEAST!

..said the chav over my shoulder... B)

Talking of exhaust sounds, I was sitting at the lights with a cerbera next too me this morning, I had to crack the window a little bit, it was popping and farting at idle, magic!

While I'm on my soap box, tell your mate to look up exhaust gas flow dynamic, straight through exhausts and reverse megaphone exhausts if he's looking to get useful power from his car...Having Max Power and Revs teach young lads about performance modifications is like Stevie Wonder teaching about painting... *sigh*

Be different and do jap style cans?? How the hell is that different!!!! Bloody hell!!!

@Sparky, a guy in Larne had two jap exhausts on his corsa....i know, a corsa...it looked ok but made the car souns ill, maybe two jap boxes beside eachother angled the same way would be cool, certainly different. And as for the C2, i think its tidy lookin (waits for barage of Phil u chav...but could Phil give a fcuk?? Our survey says NO!!). Its your car mate, plump for wot YOU like!

Phil.

gotta admit though, Compromising preformance for style is a bit chav....cutting springs to lower your car, subs-amps-speakers that add weight, carbonfiber stickers instead of the real thing, maxed fiberglass body kits that add weight and distroy aerodynamics, huge exhaust exits that will give no gain but more then likely de-crease preformance....... . .

yes jap cans are getting popular but its not often you see one each side and angled away from each other or i may just get one jap can angled like on supes n liners

At the end of the day chavs doin jap style mods on there french cars suck but if its done on the right car then it looks good and is not considered chav

i had a jap can angled to one side it was a tenzo r box so not a crappy rage and that looked amazin and sounded great too some of you might have heard it at bluewater and shelly mite do if i come to guilford nxt week because my mate will come with it and shell can see what its like there is a pic on here somewhere of it but cant find it

@ starlet boy, where did you get the pipe from and was it on a n/a? Also does it come with the brackets so its at an angle or was it modified?

Try n find da pic mate so i can see wat it would look like

Cheers Sparky