• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad to see another starlet getting broken

p.s did i make you jump saturday night?

haha yea you did mate was checkin to see if i locked my car.think i was in the lift at the same time as you sunday.

Cheers dude gutted it came to it but been quoted £1300 tpft on a gtr.hoping i can get fully comp but itll only be tpft for a few months.be rude not to for that price.good luck with yours still dude.forsales post goin up later one.

haha yea you did mate was checkin to see if i locked my car.think i was in the lift at the same time as you sunday.

Cheers dude gutted it came to it but been quoted £1300 tpft on a gtr.hoping i can get fully comp but itll only be tpft for a few months.be rude not to for that price.good luck with yours still dude.forsales post goin up later one.

you cant miss me shaved head and covered in tattoos,i couldnt see your car on the uksc stand tho was you with another club? i was after a r32 gtr few months back they wanted 5k fully comp and that was the end of that

• 5 months later...