What Carbon Parts?

Hi all,

I'm fairley new to this site and starlet ownership but have been into jap cars for a fair few years etc now so know a few bits about whats what etc. i am thinkinbg of starting to make some carbo0n goodies for our starlets starting with a carbon strut brace i think i am in talks with a company local to me about getting some designs drawn up etc for me and i am wanting to branch of this into further parts so my question to you all is what would you like for the starlet to be available in a carbon replacement?

obvioulsy there are a few parts around bonnets reversed scoops splitters etc just thinking is there anything that isnt available and you think would be great in carbon or parts that you would like to be able to get from this country(rather that imported parts on a 4 week wait) cheaper that companies already produce?

so my the things i have in mind are

1. Strut brace

2. Bolt in section of the bonnet scoop(not a reversed one)

3. Upper and mid rear spoilers

all feedback will be great

Thanks alot

Gary

Rox

as far as im aware the the duck spoilers are avaliable in cf and the upper spoilers? aswell are the reverse how do you mean "bolt in section"?....it would intresting to see what you could come up with for the strut i have seen a rear cf one (recently sold by sparky) never seen a front 1. cf center consoles are avaliable not sure how much, cf for the clock surround? and the dials?

I guess your main problem would be beating whats already out there by price and the quality of the cf laying, you got any pics/drawings?

huh? front struts? even so.....if you can beat prices, quality you`ll be sorted bud.

yeah agree with that, as you said with you doing this there is no long waiting period from japland (which is a bonus plus exchange rate charges being what they are not much is coming over).

centre console surrounds as they are rare, go full hog complete carbon dash ^_^

Door cards!!!

Outer door handles

EP82 spoiler

EP82 quadlight surrounds and grille

I could be here all day ^_^

You will make loads of money doing EP82 bits mate as there isnt much available for them (Dane has started making stuff)

well will see what happens next week but i would be interested in gettin some ep82 bits aswell. just sold my ep82 and have a glanza now i'm sure theres a few ep82s near derby that i can get some moulds off parts etc.

door cards is summit else i would love to do as could make some nice flat ones for race inspired design and do some with moulded in speaker pods as thats summit i could deffo do with and i'm sure a few others could

what about carbon interior panels for both ep9 an 82. such as the door strips and bits that join on

the rear side of the wing mirrors

dash clock

and if your up for a challenge some carbon jam replicas would be awsome :rolleyes:

As mentioned Carbon door cards should defiantly be enquired about. They will be awesome if made and i would defiantly be interested.

Also Standard Glanza Carbon mirrors as i am in need of some new mirrors but there aint much on the market for us lot :rolleyes: