Retro gamers?

as said above fella the emulators are a good choice, you should be able to get all the classic consoles onto your pc

i had to buy a master system a while back just so i could play the built in alex the kid :rolleyes:

We was sat in my mates yesterday actually and we was waiting for an update for Burnout Paradise on PS3 (takes fucking ages shitty PS :rolleyes:)

There was a megadrive there with a few classic games but it wont work on his HD TV while we was waiting :p

Jay knows how its done....gonna gets me a super nintendo when the student "bonus" rolls in, in jan :p

(+ the games cost literally next to nothing= win)

EDIT: i`ve just played street fighter......the controls r shite on pc even after you changes them it messes up, you have to have 4 hands to play a game :rolleyes:

Dreamcast all the way, some say its not retro but it makes the cut in my opinion cause it died before its time, it pionered high level graphics , internet browsing, online play(56k modem ftw), controllers wit the analogs positioned for aerogonomics(THINKS THATS THE WORD) ala the xbox and eh...3d sonics

Never played one tbh bud ^^. Old skool FTW main reason i want one is the games are dirt cheap and a good laugh no expensive disks for X,Y or Z to scratch when you lend them or leave them lying around (new games cost around £45~ fook that right off) + the cartridges make for good throwing at little brother/sister objects and still survive...may wait till the summer when the markets start coming on.

Dreamcast all the way, some say its not retro but it makes the cut in my opinion cause it died before its time, it pionered high level graphics , internet browsing, online play(56k modem ftw), controllers wit the analogs positioned for aerogonomics(THINKS THATS THE WORD) ala the xbox and eh...3d sonics

You know it ;D I still remember playing Sonic Adventure and Metropolis Street Racer (practically the precursor to Project Gotham), and going :0 at the graphics.

And do you know of any other console that does Visual Memory Units like the Dreamcast? The idea is genius, being able to play little minigames on a removable Gameboy-style memory card.

Still have:

Sega Master System - Alex the Kidd and Sonic the Hedgehog ftw lol

NES - Mario easily the best game I have for it

SNES - Super Mario AllStars

Sega Mega Drive - Golden Axe, Street's of Rage and World Cup Italia '90

I would also consider the PS1 with its early games to be retro, e.g. Final Fantasy 7, the first Tomb Raider and the first GTA.

I would never sell any of these as they are too much entertainment and too precious to sell for a stupid price like £15 on ebay....

as said above fella the emulators are a good choice, you should be able to get all the classic consoles onto your pc

i had to buy a master system a while back just so i could play the built in alex the kid :rolleyes:

That Alex the kid game was stupidly addictive, and the rock paper scissors on there was a good laff lol